Author Topic: BUX ACCOUNT MANAGER  (Read 2279 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
BUX ACCOUNT MANAGER
« on: December 19, 2009, 07:53:28 AM »
To all bux clickers,

As one of the bux's fan and active clicker, i manage my accounts properly. I monitor income of my direct and rented referrals and I easily forsee how much i will gain for a certain period of time, daily, monthly, xmonths, and to a year.

The vital part of managing our bux accounts is the managing our rented referrals. We pay to rent  them and if they are inactive, we recycle them (another pay). We will not notice our that recycling rented referrals can lead us to NEGATIVE INCOME at the end of the month.

I have proven that the income of MR X which has a 30 direct referrals and have 100 rented referrals totals $15(NET) in one month. Nice income isn't it? But did you now how much he earn through his direct and rented referrals respectively? DR=$12.6  RR=&36. But why did I say 15 dollars NET? Take a look at his DR earnings and his NET income for the month. Easily you can conclude that it is his DR earnings who dominates his NET earning for the month. Why?????? His 100 rented refs are sleeping? absolutely its not because RR earnings= &36. Where did $36 dollar go? The answer is, it is deducted for his monthly expenses... How sad...

This is not an ebook or suggestions on how to manage your bux accounts, but, this is a ready made application. All you have to do is fill it up with your current statistics and predict your income. Know how to manage in recycling referrals by setting a limit of renting referrals each month.

It only costs $1. If you are interested, email me at myteamptc@yahoo.com

REGARDS,
                            HAPPY EARNING

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: BUX ACCOUNT MANAGER
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 10:11:40 PM »
So your sure this method will work?

advertise here