Author Topic: ePayTraffic - Making money for all members.  (Read 35821 times)

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
  • Lets Work Together
  • Referrals: 5
    • Revenue Sharing Program
Re: ePayTraffic - Making money for all members.
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2009, 07:08:47 AM »
Be respectful and kind to even under 13 years old kid!  Not as a good habit but as a business tactic! 8)

Hey I see you are using the same username on EMS. I remember your post, you were not so kind spreading lies.  Too funny. Now for some reason you choose to bump this thread with your words of wisdom. Was that you that just kicked me?

Edit: fjworld
A link to show chan2020 is not one to give advise on respect....
http://newgenerationadvertising.info/index.php?topic=209.msg1229#msg1229
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 07:20:51 AM by fjworld »

• You reap what you sow
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Come on!
  • Referrals: 2
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2009, 07:18:15 AM »
Be respectful and kind to even under 13 years old kid!  Not as a good habit but as a business tactic! 8)

Hey I see you are using the same username on EMS. I remember your post, you were not so kind spreading lies.  Too funny. Now for some reason you choose to bump this thread with your words of wisdom. Was that you that just kicked me?

Yes, be humble!  I will kiss you!  :D  I was kind but i spread lies.  I am extremely sorry for that!  Also ems mod. warned me for that!  But, just before a few moment I joined your site!  Looks to be a good one!  I will go premium but what is the gain?
I invest $15 & $3 for link!  But, everytime I should buy ads for $1.25 min. payout!

If I buy once, can I cashout after reaching $10 or $20?

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2009, 07:28:08 AM »
Be respectful and kind to even under 13 years old kid!  Not as a good habit but as a business tactic! 8)

Hey I see you are using the same username on EMS. I remember your post, you were not so kind spreading lies.  Too funny. Now for some reason you choose to bump this thread with your words of wisdom. Was that you that just kicked me?

Yes, be humble!  I will kiss you!  :D  I was kind but i spread lies.  I am extremely sorry for that!  Also ems mod. warned me for that!  But, just before a few moment I joined your site!  Looks to be a good one!  I will go premium but what is the gain?
I invest $15 & $3 for link!  But, everytime I should buy ads for $1.25 min. payout!

Are you for real. I may be old but my memory still works.

On EMS you posted you were looking for help  to make some money online. I gave you an excellent offer and it turns out I called you bluff. Come to think of it...did you create a new account on EMS?

• You reap what you sow
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Come on!
  • Referrals: 2
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2009, 07:38:18 AM »

On EMS you posted you were looking for help  to make some money online. I gave you an excellent offer and it turns out I called you bluff. Come to think of it...did you create a new account on EMS?

Yes, I posted and you showed me nga.  But, in zonegpt I have seen an ad against you

" Don't join fjptc, he is bastard and he will force you to upgrade"

So, I thought you are a scammer!  Afterthat I was not active in ems!  When I returned saw you got banned for disrespecting the mods.

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2009, 04:07:08 PM »

Yes, I posted and you showed me nga.  But, in zonegpt I have seen an ad against you

So, I thought you are a scammer!  Afterthat I was not active in ems!  When I returned saw you got banned for disrespecting the mods.

You obviously needed more information to make your own informed decision. The first person to call someone else a scammer should the the first person you ask for more information and proof.  Just dirty tactics some people use for protection. Rookies.

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2009, 04:45:35 PM »
Those who offers a $10 upgrade for one year or lifetime,
and disappears three monts later.

It is not a preference. It is a fact.
All of them say they are the best, the newest, the honestest,
the definitive, the forever... then... Puff! gone.

So, better be paid to click, what is just a hard task,
than to pay to maybe be paid.
These are SITES,. We are not talking about a bank or something real.
Sites.

You can shut down your site right now and go watch tv with nothing in mind, light as a bird.
No problem. All the money in your acc will still be yours.

But a bank...
Not a taboo. A statistical better procedure, maybe.
That was what I mentioned in the other post.
Your buxiness isnot for this forum. We prefer to click to be and be paid rather than pay to click and maybe, who knows, be paid and maybe, who knows, receive a little more than we paid after all those weeks/months clicking.
It is wise take chances in a ptc without fees than in a f.u. or fee.

Is this your honest opinion?

Again you make a point my business is not for this forum. What will I see next if I put more holes in your argument? Maybe you will start a campaign like ChillyCash did on EMS to have me banned because nobody wanted me in the forum. They even brought in your famous JJ ; you know Will's buddy to put the heat on because they were losing on all fronts Yet I was just pointing out there is a better way to run a PTC site.

Look at the recent post from chan2020 They convined this guy that I was a crook and he missed out on a fantastic offer. Why? Because he got led down the wrong road by people stuck in their ways and not willing to open their mind. What are you protecting  PapaiMark?

Have you taken enough time to look at my policy or is your mind controlled by someone else?

2.0 Liability
2.1 fjPTC program is operated under the legal framework of FJ World Inc

Do you know what that clause means?

If I decide that fjPTC should shutdown it will be a business decision and all liabilities will be paid. Including the payment of cash balances to free member. That's the law in my country. I didn't design a program to steal like some program operate. Your defending some owners that rely on keeping money they are not entitled to keep.

I demonstrate to you how to properly put in place measures to protect members and all you can do is criticize on one point. You don't impress me as a reliable source when you start to use general statements to boost your point. If someone ripped you off that is not my fault. I am starting to think that my business doesn't belong in TalkPTC because I am too much of a threat.  That is a threat to the business of those people who run and promote programs that do not implement proper measures to protect members earnings.

Did you just swear?

That is not wisdom.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • destinyclix
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2009, 07:13:40 AM »

Sites.

You can shut down your site right now and go watch tv with nothing in mind, light as a bird.

But a bank...
Your buxiness isnot for this forum. We prefer to click to be and be paid rather than pay to click and maybe, who knows, be paid and maybe, who knows, receive a little more than we paid after all those weeks/months clicking.

Again you make a point my business is not for this forum. What will I see next if I put more holes in your argument? Maybe you will start a campaign like ChillyCash did on EMS to have me banned because nobody wanted me in the forum. They even brought in your famous JJ ; you know Will's buddy to put the heat on because they were losing on all fronts Yet I was just pointing out there is a better way to run a PTC site.

Look at the recent post from chan2020 They convined this guy that I was a crook and he missed out on a fantastic offer. Why? Because he got led down the wrong road by people stuck in their ways and not willing to open their mind. What are you protecting  PapaiMark?

Have you taken enough time to look at my policy or is your mind controlled by someone else?

2.0 Liability

If I decide that fjPTC should shutdown it will be a business decision and all liabilities will be paid. Including the payment of cash balances to free member. That's the law in my country. I didn't design a program to steal like some program operate. Your defending some owners that rely on keeping money they are not entitled to keep.

I demonstrate to you how to properly put in place measures to protect members and all you can do is criticize on one point. You don't impress me as a reliable source when you start to use general statements to boost your point. If someone ripped you off that is not my fault. I am starting to think that my business doesn't belong in TalkPTC because I am too much of a threat.  That is a threat to the business of those people who run and promote programs that do not implement proper measures to protect members earnings.

Did you just swear?

That is not wisdom.
You are not keeping money but stealing money. You should join those forum which run such type of ponzi scheme like fjptc run.  You are running a business but do not accept terms of paypal business.

What a big joke.

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2009, 08:07:50 AM »

What a big joke.

For a Global moderator I would have expected a more valuable post.  Did you use 4 words to avoid the smiley rule?

Seriously, if you want me to address a question or concern about fjPTC then this is the place. Just don't bother discussing your ponzi accusation in this thread. You already created a spot for flaming my business. Go over there and flame away.

Tell me, what is the big joke anyway? Are you calling my policy and business practice a joke?

Choosing to get in the business of accepting peoples money for a product and service is not a laughing matter. The moment you take in cash you need to be  responsible and accountable.

Are there any laws in your country to govern the type of business activities you are conducting?

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • destinyclix
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2009, 01:18:54 PM »

What a big joke.

For a Global moderator I would have expected a more valuable post.  Did you use 4 words to avoid the smiley rule?

Seriously, if you want me to address a question or concern about fjPTC then this is the place. Just don't bother discussing your ponzi accusation in this thread. You already created a spot for flaming my business. Go over there and flame away.

Tell me, what is the big joke anyway? Are you calling my policy and business practice a joke?

Choosing to get in the business of accepting peoples money for a product and service is not a laughing matter. The moment you take in cash you need to be  responsible and accountable.

Are there any laws in your country to govern the type of business activities you are conducting?

My last post was not related to 4 word. I did include more information but It get quoted.

Sites.

But a bank...

2.0 Liability

Did you just swear?

That is not wisdom.
You are not keeping money but stealing money. You should join those forum which run such type of ponzi scheme like fjptc run.  You are running a business but do not accept terms of paypal business.

What a big joke.

Read bold line.  And yes I think you deserve to be ban from all auroragpt site as you are scam admin who only pay to upgraded member and join other program which never ask for any type of upgrade. Yes My country law allow me to use any kind of advertising business. Advertising is allowed everywhere. But USA do not allow ponzi sites like you running. You have no right to tell everyone that this site is scam as you himself running a scam ponzi scheme.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 01:36:18 PM by nitinkumar »

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2009, 01:30:59 PM »

Read bold line.  And yes I think you dererve to be ban from all auroragpt site as you are scam admin who only pay to upgraded member and join other program which never ask for any type of upgrade. Yes My country law allow me. Advertising is allowed everywhere. But USA do not allow ponzi sites like you running.

Ok, then I have already address your stupid accusation.

advertise here