Author Topic: People have been coming to our site from Chat so a little about our advertising  (Read 51542 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
My name is Christopher . I am owner of http://www.targetedvisitorsdaily.com . I have noticed that there has been a surge of people come to my site from the chat . Funny thing is when I go to chat only one person is there . But hey seems I am always a second to late .

So allow me to tell you what we do . We are a real advertisement company . We sell pop-under traffic at an affordable rate . Beleive it or not some times this can be a nice easy cheap way to market . ot always but it can be . I actually have sites I myself own that I actually use this very same traffic to pull profit for me time and time again . Will you gain profit ? I can make no guarantees about that.

However I will guarantee that I will do the best that I can to make you happy. I also recomend that if you are unsure of my service please try a trial package of 1k bulk as it is our cheapest package . *we really make no money off trial bulk package* . That way you can test drive our service and see if it is right for you . If not hey you got some traffic a little alexa increase and really only spent a couple dollars doing it.

You may feel free to contact me via email the contact information is all on my website . I will be most happy to adress any of your concerns .

As far as PTC goes YES we have worked with PTC sites before . Once again i can not guarantee success . But I did have one customer who ran a PTC site who used my service repeatedly . So might be something there . But bad thing is only a few customers will actually take the time and tell me of there experiences even though I urge people to do so .

Well thank you for this oprotunity .

To the Mods and Admin : If you feel this is spam go ahead and move or deleate this . I can assure you it is not . I am most gracious of the oprotunity to post here . I came here through my website stats panel . That is the only reason I found this place . If I actually see more people coming from here I will contact you about advertising *actually trying to do that now with admin in chatroom but he/she is AFK :(* Once again Thanks

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
lol, yes, we were visiting your site through the chat.  I believe someone was asking us if we knew anything about your site.  I suppose now we know a little more.

:)

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
Sorry, missed you on the chat.  I was working...in the zone.   :D

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
No problem I am still watching my movie just watching and working .

It was nice chatting with you though keep me posted on your success .

I definately will be getting a banner made up just for this site .

So be on the look out. :P
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 05:38:58 AM by valwardon »