Author Topic: BuxP  (Read 51162 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 2
Re: BuxP
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2008, 11:59:13 AM »
These fuckin Chinamen are really starting to get on my nerves. They cheat, lie, and steal from PTC sites and expect payment. Then they bitch and moan when no one wants to pay them.

And now, because of that, they are taking retribution on good honest sites. Bullshit.

What'd you expect out of a country with zero regard for civil rights, and no respect for the common worker. Maybe if the most prosperous country in the world could set a god damn minimum wage, we wouldn't have all this riff raff floating around our hardworking, honest, PTC sites.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2008, 01:35:56 PM »
These fuckin Chinamen are really starting to get on my nerves. They cheat, lie, and steal from PTC sites and expect payment. Then they bitch and moan when no one wants to pay them.

And now, because of that, they are taking retribution on good honest sites. Bullshit.

What'd you expect out of a country with zero regard for civil rights, and no respect for the common worker. Maybe if the most prosperous country in the world could set a god damn minimum wage, we wouldn't have all this riff raff floating around our hardworking, honest, PTC sites.
If they do that they gonna ruin it for the rest of the world that just loves building their factories over there. And exploiting the cheap manpower. I am not protecting them but these companies are as guilty as their government.

• Thank You
    • The Get Paid To Guide
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2008, 02:58:07 PM »

If they do that they gonna ruin it for the rest of the world that just loves building their factories over there. And exploiting the cheap manpower. I am not protecting them but these companies are as guilty as their government.

Weird thing is I can ping the site...but not access it by IP or domain name.

• Thank You
    • BuxP
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2008, 07:21:11 PM »
That's strange indeed...

Because it is up for me...

• Thank You
    • The Get Paid To Guide
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2008, 10:41:48 PM »
That's strange indeed...

I think it may have too many connections. Because right now it's down for me. 1 hour ago it was back up. I can ping it but not load the site on either of my pcs.

• Thank You
    • BuxP
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2008, 06:56:37 AM »
That's strange indeed...

I think it may have too many connections. Because right now it's down for me. 1 hour ago it was back up. I can ping it but not load the site on either of my pcs.

Like i wrote on ptctalk: We are getting millions of DDoS and Dos attacks, and Ive been working for hours non stop to try and fix it... I invested more then $500 lately to increase security, but i guess it does not help... If this continues I will seriously consider to return investments to users wh did not get their ROI yet and just stop my business, since it is usless to run a ptc site which is down every one in a while..

i haven't gave up hope (yet) but it's close lol

ps: im really dissapointed that idiots like "nevz" call me a scammer now...

• Thank You
  • DON'T TOUCH ME
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2008, 07:26:42 AM »
Buxp absolutely close basher? I know to hard protection website from mass attack.

• Thank You
    • The Get Paid To Guide
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2008, 01:15:02 PM »
BuxP. No hard feelings about this. I truly love your PTC, but if you can't keep it up (and I do understand it's very difficult with these attacks) can you issue me a refund? Normally I wouldn't ask, but I've only made $10 and I've invested almost $80. If you're thinking of taking the site down and issuing refunds, then please do mine. I'm planning a trip in the middle of October and I need to have another $100 for that. I thought BuxP would make beyond that but it's clear that it won't because of the DDoS attacks :\

• Thank You
    • BuxP
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2008, 07:31:38 PM »
I did not gave up yet...
Invested final security measures now. Everything that has been happening falls beyond my knowledge.. It is annoying since there is not much u can do against them.

IF I decide not to continue my service, everyone that has invested but did not get their ROI will get their funds back.

• Thank You
    • The Get Paid To Guide
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: August 28, 2008, 08:14:15 PM »
I did not gave up yet...
Invested final security measures now. Everything that has been happening falls beyond my knowledge.. It is annoying since there is not much u can do against them.

IF I decide not to continue my service, everyone that has invested but did not get their ROI will get their funds back.

Well I'm glad to see that you haven't given up. Keep up the work, you do make your users very happy. Especially when the site is up :D ;)