Author Topic: [WTS] Aurora-Script 408FJ Series - Only $5.00 - Latest Release Feb 16/13  (Read 5013 times)

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
  • Lets Work Together
  • Referrals: 5
    • Revenue Sharing Program
Important: The published price for the script is for a new installation. If you are interested in getting the 408FJ Series script for an existing aurora site there is a minimum of $5.00 to cover the extra time and effort for the installation. Depending on your existing installation there could be a much higher cost to cover conversion of the database as well as customization for an existing template. You can contact FJ World Inc for a quote if you which to switch to the 408FJ Series script.

Aurora-Script 408FJ Series

Demonstration site is located at Aurora-Script.info

Username: demo
Password: demo

You are invited to test drive my low cost version of the AuroraGPT script. My goal is to provide the lowest possible price for a PTC script that can compete with similar scripts that are priced much higher. The knowledge that I gather from this project will be used to produced additional scripts, addons, modules, etc.  as part of my continued effort in helping this online community.

You can help me in this journey by purchasing your copy of the 408FJ script directly from FJ World Inc. An extremely low price of $5.00 that includes support from someone that has been in this business for several years and positioned for many more years. Don't let the low price mislead you into thinking this is not a good script.

A lot of time and effort has been completed to make this script much better than the original version provided by IWS. FJ World Inc is a value added provider of the AuroraGPT scripts licensed under IWS. It is true there are other providers of AuroraGPT based scripts but are they available when you need help?

You can visit the support forum for the 408FJ Series script to learn more and to be part of the continuous improvement of this low cost script. The list of enhancements are growing and will continue to grow based on an active user community.

The following image is from the Knowledge Base section of the support forum to help clients using 408FJ Series script.

Current Price $5.00
I accept PayPal or Payza

Note: Existing clients, please make sure you stay updated with the support forum. There is a private section where you can get free updates.

FJ

« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 02:44:19 PM by fjworld »

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
The Manage Site News module is now included with the 408FJ script.
This module will be improved but for now it does offer something better than the default news feature that comes with the original script.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 04:16:11 PM by fjworld »

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
Low price, fully supported and free updates.

What more do you want for $3.00 ?

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
I want to buy your script. I have Payza.  I have just few questions... I can use addons to this script? Which is the best, your script or Aurora SDR 3? I want to redesign my website. Please contact me with as many as possible details and also with your payza account. I want to make the transaction fast to work on website. My website is www.buxvertiser.com .
Thanks

• Thank You
  • visit my blog pramukhrn.blogspot.com
    • make money online easily read this blog
is this script free from hackers

• Thank You
I saw you really don't wanna reply to any messages I've sent to you.  24 Hours or I'll buy from someone else.

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
@andreimarketing
If you are in a hurry it is best that you get your script and service from someone else.

I did respond to your email here. See below.

I see yesterday you submitted Ticket #390380 and I just responded. Unfortunately I will not be able to meet your needs.

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
is this script free from hackers

Anybody that would say their script/site is hacker free would just be looking for trouble.

Are you a buyer and do you have a specific need?

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
I have added a Knowledge Base section on the support forum to help clients with their PTC business.

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
More content added to the Knowledge Base on New-Generation-Advertising.info (NGA) to help clients with their 408FJ Series script.