Author Topic: New PTC/GPT Script: GPTBoss On The Way! [Official Topic]  (Read 2990 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Pixelior Owner
  • Referrals: 0
    • Pixelior
New PTC/GPT Script: GPTBoss On The Way! [Official Topic]
« on: May 23, 2014, 08:55:32 PM »
Hello Members,

You know me as the owner of pixelior.com, where we provide quality unique design for various PTC and other scripts.

Now let me introduce you an another product, a new PTC script called GPTBoss. You know that script probably, it was used at BoostFin in the past.
I don't want to say big words, why would it be the greatest, most powerful script, even it is, let the script show you it's features.

Currently the script modification is in progress, will be ready shortly. Soon I will able to provide screenshot of user and from admin panel as well. With this script I would like to focus on security (which is proven solid) also excellent, next generation cheat protection.

Of course if you have requests, what would you like to see in the script, or have questions, please let me know via this thread or via PM.

Be ready! :-bd

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Re: New PTC/GPT Script: GPTBoss On The Way! [Official Topic]
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 12:16:41 AM »
Ad Pack Revenue sharing! (Similar to paidverts)  :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd

Like when you buy an adpack you get a portion of the total revenue of the site (memberships, other advertising purchases, users clicks), Until you reach a fixed profit.
But you must click X amount of ads a day!

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
Re: New PTC/GPT Script: GPTBoss On The Way! [Official Topic]
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 06:57:25 AM »
How is the script coming along?

advertise here