Author Topic: Omnibux, 75% Referral Click Cashback, $0.05 cent bonus after 3 active days  (Read 1664 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Hey.
Want to earn money AND get a nice bonus for startup?
Check out omnibux. They offer the best rates, and they're currently offering SUPER membership if you sign up before the official launch, which is in 4 days....

I earn $0.05 per click, and I'll give you back half of that, so you basically earn 1.25 cents per click on omnibux, AND you get free super membership which is the equivalent of Pioneer membership on Neobux.

You get reduced referral renting rates, reduced recycling, and maybe future bonuses when the site is active w/ tons of members. Currently people are already making back what they invested; people invested $50 and already cashed out over $30 within 2 weeks of launch....

Check the accomplishments section on the forum to see the screenshots / payment proof.

So, simply signup & PM me your username.
After 3 days of active clicking ( I will expect to see a 4.0 clicks/day avg since there is always 4 ads), I will send you the $0.05 bonus to your paypal, and every week I will pay you your 75% cashback.

So, basically :

Let's say you signup, and click 4 ads a day for the first week.
1 : You get 0.05 bonus for being active all of the first 3days.
2 : You get 1c/ad of your own; 28 ads, so thats 28 cents.
3 : You get 75% cashback from me for your clicks, so I get 14 cents and you get 75% of that, which is 10.5cents.

You just made $0.43, which is MORE THAN enough to rent your own referral (note that minimum referrals amount is not one, so you will have to click a bit more to be able to rent referrals).

This site is in  prelaunch so be QUICK TO JOIN AND GET THE FRE SUPER MEMBERBERSHIP AND THE BONUSES I AM OFFERING!

http://www.omnibux.com/?r=461

After 3 days of active clicking you can PM me your paypal for your bonus.
The cashback is effective AFTER your 3 days of active clicking (which you got me 6cents, and I'm giving back 5...so thats more than 75% anyways).

Thank you.

edit: don't hide the links
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 11:15:09 PM by Aurora »

advertise here