Author Topic: GlobalActionCash.com  (Read 4230 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • MaYOR Traffic - Traffic Exchange
GlobalActionCash.com
« on: June 28, 2012, 02:25:59 PM »

GlobalActionCash is my all-time favorite GPT/PTC site and I'm sure everybody on this forum will enjoy it as well :)

A bit of the site's history:
The site was launched (pre-launch) in November 2011 by David Macdonald from USA. He also ran a PTC site called MyBlueBux, which was closed some time after GlobalActionCash was launched, the reason being that he could concentrate fully on running GlobalActionCash. Pre-launch ended in December 2011 and by that time, free upgrades per money earned (now available via E.I.C. (Earned Income Credits) Store) were introduced and some prestigious people in the GPT scene, including the owners of MultiMoneyGroup (JillsClickCorner, DonkeyMails, NoMinimum, etc.) had started promoting the site. In January 2012, the site didn't accept new registrations for about a week, due to the site growing too fast and the fact that the site pays members weekly, while payments from various affiliate sites that the site earns most of its revenue from, pay GlobalActionCash on NET30 or NET45 basis. In February 2012 they dropped the 5-tier referral system and replaced it with a 1-tier system, in order to please PayPal. The direct referral earnings rate varied from 20% to 30% at that point. Despite their efforts to please PayPal, their PayPal account was frozen in March 2012. The 5-tier referral system was re-introduced shortly after that. In April 2012, GlobalActionCash was moved to a private server. In June 2012, a total of 4 new offerwalls were added (SuperRewards, OfferWalls.com, PaymentWall and SupersonicAds), thus increasing the total number of offerwalls to 7 (SponsorPay, BlvdMedia and Matomy were there before). On 28 June 2012, the referral earnings were raised for standard members. Instead of the old 1-tier referral earnings (10% from direct referrals), standard members now earn 2 levels deep from their referrals (15% from direct referrals and 1% from level 2 referrals).

Overview of features:
* 100+ daily PTC ads available (total worth: $0.03+)
* 2000+ offers (surveys, signup offers, review offers, download offers, etc. available)
* Minimum cashout is just $2.50
* Weekly payments via Payza, LibertyReserve, Serve, NetSpend, ZashPay, Money Order and Amazon Gift Cards
* 7 offerwalls (Matomy, SponsorPay, BlvdMedia, SupersonicAds, SuperRewards, Offerwalls.com, PaymentWall)
* Earn E.I.C. (Earned Income Credits) and convert them to free memberships (memberships can also be bought)
* Monthly PTSU and PTC contests
* Monthly direct referrals contests
* Upgraded members earn up to 50% more per every offer completed
* Forum
* Daily and weekly jackpots (each completed offer from the PTS area and offerwall gives one ticket to each)
* Up to 5-tier referral system with upgrades
* All unreferred members will be randomly given to registered members
* Upgrades can also be bought (for a lifetime). Prices range from $5 - $160
* Upgrades increase level of referral earnings (2 to 5) and percentage
* Maximum direct referral earnings are 35% (Red Diamond [R] membership)
* Maximum direct referral signup bonus is $0.10 (Red Diamond [R] membership)
* Maximum bonus per each own completed offer is 50% (Red Diamond [ O ] membership)
* Upgrades also increase the chance of getting unreferred members in your downline

So... what are you waiting for? Try it out today :) I would appreciate if you used my referral link provided in the banner below:

« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 09:22:59 PM by Freebooter »

• Thank You
Re: GlobalActionCash.com
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 02:51:31 PM »
Hi,

A few more changes have took place at GlobalActionCash between now and my last post:

* E.I.C. (Earned Income Credits) can now be also exchanged for cash (5000 E.I.C. = $2.50 and 10,000 E.I.C. = $5)
* Earning rates were slightly lowered for upgraded memberships in order to make the site more sustainable
* Lower upgrades now cost less E.I.C. than before
* You can transfer cash inside GlobalActionCash to other members (perfect for refback offers)

Regards,
Freebooter

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 09:22:25 PM »
Another quick update regarding new features/improvements:

Express payments - Silver Star or higher memberships can now request an express payments which is made in 12-24 hours or less. They have a 10% higher cashout fee compared to standard payments.
Dynamic banners - New banner which shows your stats (such as account balance, number of direct referrals, membership level, how much you have cashed out, etc.) in real time.
Re-adjusted upgrade prices - All paid upgrades are now up to 50% cheaper. The free upgrades are also still available.
PunchTab loyalty program - gives you points for logging in every day, Facebook liking, Google +1's, tweets about GAC, etc. The points can then be converted to free prizes.

Regards,
Freebooter

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 10:58:11 PM »
CrowdFlower tasks were added today to GlobalActionCash :)

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 09:55:10 PM »
Virool offerwall added with lots of video ads for members from all countries :)

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 09:35:20 PM »
Update:

The Ultimate VIP Memberships have now been fully launched - featuring a 10-level referral system, 20x the chance to get free referrals that have no referrer, $0.15 referral signup bonus, 10% referral advertising purchase commission ([R] membership) or a 45% bonus on every offer completed ([ O ] membership). Both of these memberships have VIP cashouts with no fees that are sent within 8-24 hours.

Lifetime Ultimate VIP memberships costs either 80,000 E.I.C. points or $200.

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 12:23:01 AM »
Update: Jampp and TokenAds offerwalls added :)

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2013, 03:32:59 PM »
@mods
The site is 2 years old. Not "new" anymore.  :)

Changes to sign-up/active referral bonuses:
Due to a lot of users joining but not very many being active I have been looking into how much they are costing us and its a lot.

We need users that join to be active not just to finish an offer on some other site.

So Here are some changes I have made, they may be adjusted but atm this is what we are going to try and see if it will help.

Membership Oriented Signup Bonus Changes
The Plus...
All Memberships on all levels have had there Signup Bonus Doubled. (i.e. VIP members that get a direct referral signup under them will now earn a bonus of $0.30 Rather than $0.15)
The Minus...
We can't set a rate for each country only 1 rate so we have limited it to the countries that will give us the best return for our investment. "Australia, Canada , United Kingdom, United States" (We may add more countries Later to this list but atm this is how it is set.)

New users Signup Bonus added to their account balance.
The Plus...   
The Signup Bonus Added to users accounts has gone up. From $0.10 starting balance to $0.25 starting balance
The Minus...
We can't set a rate for each country only 1 rate so we have limited it to the countries that will give us the best return for our investment. "Australia, Canada , United Kingdom, United States" (We may add more countries Later to this list but atm this is how it is set.)

Active Referral Bonus
The Plus...   
The Active Referral Bonus Added to a Referrers account has gone up. From a $0.10 to $0.25.
The Minus...
The User that Signs up as a direct referral must now reach $2.50 or 250p earned rather than $0.25 as it was before, This can not be combined, (i.e. earning $0.25 and 225p won't trigger the bonus to be added to the Referers account)

I know some users may not like this but it is what's best for the site, I hope most of you can understand this. Referral contests ATM are not limited by country. Not sure if that will be changed or not but I don't think so.

• Thank You
    • Email
Global Action Cash! My favourite site!
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2014, 02:41:28 PM »
So, this is my first post here, and I wanted to show you this:

http://www.globalactioncash.com

This is my personal favourite site and noone seems to heard about it. You can do many things here: PTC, surveys (legit), tasks, watching videos, even listening to the radio for money. You can choose how do you want to cash out: via Payza, WesternUnion, gift cards, those coins stb.

There is a lot of additional good stuff, like jackpots, competitions, all kinds of free membership... You should give it a try.  :) And of course You don't have to invest.

Have a nice day!

Edited by moderator:  Please, read each board's rules before posting. Rl removed, moved/merged.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 01:08:51 AM by PapaiMark »

advertise here