Author Topic: Why should we not believe in bux host sites  (Read 15991 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Why should we not believe in bux host sites
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2011, 09:26:44 PM »
and do you think that matters to me? no, i enjoy what im doing and i love the PTC community, i am earning from other PTCs so whether i make money off my own doesnt really matter to me i am in it for the members not for the money.

You cant possibly be in it for the members, because you will scam the members...

Good luck to you and your members...

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2011, 08:24:27 PM »
Definately not all BuxHost sites are scam. To say more I have the feeling these days there are a lot of good BuxHost websites. Mostly the sites that give their payout in %. Meaning they can cashout like 125% or 250% every cashout of their investment (upgrade accounts, rent referals, ...).

These websites get an investment of every payment requesting member what makes them possible to keep paying their members.
Example of these: http://fantasiabux.com or a very new one http://buxdome.com

Also some special buxhosts are doing great.
Like http://buxinfinity.com where you can rent referals forever (recycling and renewing is free), has already over 140.000 members
Or http://clix-cents.com with a special payout system , 28.000 members, over 42.000 $ payed

These sites are really stable and they don't look to become a scam

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2011, 09:42:17 PM »
I agree not all are scam, but there are a big numbers of them. I sign up in severals, I think the key is like some post here, the ADMIN, at the moment the only trusted site of this (bux host) is http://www.infinitybux.com it has more than 140.000 members (in least that 1 year) and almost 1000 new ones every day, it has some ideas and when you start to see it you will figure out that they are making money so the probably will stay, also the Admin is alway post information and talking with the users.

Clix-cents has a good Admin too but this days they have problems hope they resolved but you never know, the Admin of this site also have another one Clix-centslite, but today they said they are no okay and make some changes ( See the post Clix-centslite remove autosponsor ads, in ptc news).

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 7
    • Paying Sites Review
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2011, 02:34:24 PM »
not a all buxhosts are scam but a majority are. Mainly being people who start them do not know how to run them or they do not know how to sustain them. Many of the people do not even know how long they will be up because they pay by the month to be live, so its when ever they want to pull the plug. If you use these sites look for a 1 year + badge under the main bar. They cant edit those and are placed by buxhost.

• Thank You
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2011, 08:22:55 AM »
i would not judge on buxhost site because of a few bad experiences i have my own buxhost site called KayKlicks and dont EVER wish to scam my members, i am legit and do not offer membership upgrade or advertisements at silly prices, my standard member get 0.005 per click and to upgrade to mercury is only $3 which then you get 0.01 per click. advertisement rates are reasonable IMO 500 clicks for $1.50 or 10000 banner views for $1.

I havent paid anyone yet as i have only just opened my bux site but i cant wait for members to reach payout so i can pay them and prove to other that this is a buxhost site to stay.

but i think that because there is so many buxhost sites ran by people who think they going to make profit in the first month quit and close their site because they do not make any profit in the first month without hard work being put in and in my opinion most people can not be bothered with advertising their website and getting it promoted and just give in hence the reason why most close down.

So you lasted till about March 11.... good job!

• CashOBiz
  • Thank You
    • CashOBiz
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2011, 06:48:06 AM »
Very useful information on this topic. Thank you all for sharing.

• Outlaw 9-6
  • Thank You
    • Recommended Clicks
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2011, 03:26:57 PM »
i would not judge on buxhost site because of a few bad experiences i have my own buxhost site called KayKlicks and dont EVER wish to scam my members, i am legit and do not offer membership upgrade or advertisements at silly prices, my standard member get 0.005 per click and to upgrade to mercury is only $3 which then you get 0.01 per click. advertisement rates are reasonable IMO 500 clicks for $1.50 or 10000 banner views for $1.

I havent paid anyone yet as i have only just opened my bux site but i cant wait for members to reach payout so i can pay them and prove to other that this is a buxhost site to stay.

but i think that because there is so many buxhost sites ran by people who think they going to make profit in the first month quit and close their site because they do not make any profit in the first month without hard work being put in and in my opinion most people can not be bothered with advertising their website and getting it promoted and just give in hence the reason why most close down.

IMHO, you are running a ponzi scheme and if people dont upgrade you will in fact scam your members.  If you are paying 0.005 per click, that means 200 clicks will cost you  $1.00, therefore 300 clicks will cost YOU $1.50 but you are selling 500 clicks for $1.50, shortfall of 200 clicks which is worth $1.00.  So every 500 click package you sell costs YOU $1.00.
This is exactly the problem with inexperienced admins / stupid scammers, they never do the math :laugh:

Argue with their system, and you get this:
and do you think that matters to me? no, i enjoy what im doing and i love the PTC community, i am earning from other PTCs so whether i make money off my own doesnt really matter to me i am in it for the members not for the money.

Ah, life.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2011, 04:57:46 PM »
yes and yes we should not belive in buxhost
i joined 5 of them in oroder to collect some money i invested, i bought an premuim mebership 2 of them closed before i make a cashout and the other 3 scammed me so dont trust them even for advertisors so whats the purpose of advertising if the site may close

• Thank You
    • Trusted PTC sites
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2011, 05:24:04 PM »
InfinityBux-family (infinityBux, TVIPTC, ForeverBux, BuxSecure, PowerfulBux) are an exception. They are all bux host sites, but they have the same trusted owner.

• Thank You
  • Banned!
  • Referrals: 1
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2011, 06:02:11 PM »
I think its really up to the individual AND also the members as to whether a Bux site lives or dies. I read in one of the earlier posts here that you need to really do your maths, and this is SO true, you have to weigh up your profit against how much your members will earn. If you dont make a profit you will lose interest and your site will collapse, if your members don't make any money, they will not return to your site, you will again lose your profit and again will collapse.

Having said that a lot has to do with the members as well, I think that they should invest something in one way or another either renting referrals and/or upgrading their membership as this will keep the Bux site nicely oiled and running smoothly where everyone is happy.

I have just opened my Bux site a couple of days ago, http://pimpmybux.com great name dont you think??

and like so many other owners does not want to turn scammer as this leaves a nasty taste in ones mouth.

So, what I am doing is offering the members who upgrade a 'special bonus' in which, hopefully will make them another income stream.

Before I started my site I joined so many other Bux sites and studied them, and after a while you can almost spot the ones that will succeed and the ones that will fail. So my method is to go along the same ways as the successful sites and not offer rediculous click rates etc.

Anyway, thanks for reading. Wish me luck with Pimpmybux.com

advertise here