Author Topic: ClickVoid  (Read 9619 times)

• StalkingButler the III

Re: ClickVoid
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2008, 02:19:55 PM »
oh gee i dont know  ::) self sponsored ad of clickvoid on VC, other ads with your referral link there too ::)

you really are a fuckin kindergardener arent you?

not to mention your IP says you only live 30 minutes away from icashsouts original IP   ::)

WTF why dont you kids just give up,..pretty soon we gonna have all your personal info and all your buddies info...then u all get banned from all proceesors on the net...and banned from everyhting else...

pretty soon someone gonna invest alot and get screwed and come along with a lawyer and FUCK YOU LITTLE KIDS UP!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 03:07:50 PM by Stalky »

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2008, 03:29:59 PM »
Oh good choice of language there Stalky. You guys got me. So now I'm not icashout but one of his buddies that lives next to him  ::). Make up your mind?

Oh and somebody is gonna bring a lawyer to sue me for what? What have I done so far?

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2008, 04:04:46 PM »
Oh good choice of language there Stalky. You guys got me. So now I'm not icashout but one of his buddies that lives next to him  ::). Make up your mind?

Oh and somebody is gonna bring a lawyer to sue me for what? What have I done so far?

and now you have an attitude because we suspect you!!???????

LOOK AT THE CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!

HOW COULD WE NOT SUSPECT YOUR ASS!!

PLEASE DO INFORM US MR PHILLIP WONG JUST EXACTLY HOW WE SHOULD HANDLE THIS?????

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2008, 04:10:12 PM »
and furthermore your attitude says one thing

that you are excatly like icashout,  or you are him

someone please ban this kid

• Thank You
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2008, 04:23:09 PM »
I have an attitude because you started cussing out of nowhere. However, I have to agree that the circumstances that Aurora mentioned to me does lead others to suspect me.

Now before you ban me, please tell me what I can do for those who have invested if I do shut down. I have thought about refunding memberships and referrals that were purchased from me, but I simply do not have the funds to do all that.

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2008, 04:26:39 PM »
I have an attitude because you started cussing out of nowhere. However, I have to agree that the circumstances that Aurora mentioned to me does lead others to suspect me.

Now before you ban me, please tell me what I can do for those who have invested if I do shut down. I have thought about refunding memberships and referrals that were purchased from me, but I simply do not have the funds to do all that.

well maybe you should have browsed for a "authorized reseller" before conducting business with your little firend

i wouls really like to hear your expalnation as to why you show up just 30 minutes away from icahsout in canada....

let the sugar coated lies begin..... ::)

• Thank You
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2008, 04:28:09 PM »
I have no explanation for that.

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • Banned!
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2008, 04:36:57 PM »
why did you spend the money that ppl paid to you for?

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2008, 04:39:07 PM »
heres a good question

is phillipwong your real name?

• Thank You
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2008, 04:48:35 PM »
why did you spend the money that ppl paid to you for?

I spent the money on promoting the growth of the site. Not one penny that has been given to me by the members has been withdrawn from AlertPay. Edit: If you do not believe me, check out DailyClicks, Clixncash, ProwlingPanther, and CoinMachine.

I have stopped selling anything on Click Void and pulled all of the self-sponsored ads. I will also stop doing payouts. In the next couple of days, I will start reimbursing those who have purchased referrals and memberships.

Stalky, Philip Wong is my real name. I was advised by "Brandon" to not use my real name for privacy purposes but I decided against it.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 04:51:59 PM by philipwong123 »