Author Topic: 10bux.net  (Read 2882 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
10bux.net
« on: February 28, 2008, 01:04:30 PM »
10bux.net took my $16 so I can buy advertising to promote a sub-site of mine: ClickVoid, however, the owner takes the money, says that I am the scammer and doesn't even put the ad up. This is what sparked a 15 page thread on PTCTalk forums about me being a scam. Anyways, any input appreciated!  ;)

• StalkingButler the III

Re: 10bux.net
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 01:09:55 PM »
10bux.net took my $16 so I can buy advertising to promote a sub-site of mine: ClickVoid, however, the owner takes the money, says that I am the scammer and doesn't even put the ad up. This is what sparked a 15 page thread on PTCTalk forums about me being a scam. Anyways, any input appreciated!  ;)

personaly, i say to hell with that guy, i mean hes over there hangin out with little kids..... ;D..with his shitty little bux clone site....with yet another non original name....LOL 

and if he took your money without putting your ad up ,..then he has scammed you,...you have yet to scam anyone and THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF OF YOU BEING ICASHOUT

quite honestly even if u are icashout ,...now i would congratulate you on scamming all of those fools over there... ;D ;D

you have still yet to scam me.... ;D ROFL

• Microx

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 04:26:47 AM »
Just make a webpage proving that they are the scam for not placing your ad up and then they will get unpopular.

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Banned!
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 11:37:24 AM »
two wrong don't make a right

advertise here