Author Topic: PostBlogClicks.com  (Read 8364 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • Email
PostBlogClicks.com
« on: May 23, 2012, 06:07:46 AM »

Simple 3 step process in order to claim $1

Step 1: Post a blog about postblogclicks.com, post somewhere in a PTC Forum of you choice in referral exchange or where-ever appropriate. Once completed, go in to your Nexus Menu at Postblogclicks.com and click on the first alert message (if you have not set your profile pin, it will be your second alert message). Click the link that says "here".

Submit the url to the blog, and the url to the forum post you made about postblogclicks. Dont forget to include your paypal email address.
Admin Process : Administrator will approve or deny the form. If the submission is approved, you will receive $1 to your paypal. A message will be sent to your on-site inbox letting you know. You will also see the alert message is gone, but the second alert message  (or third if you still have not set your pin) is still there.
If denied, you will receive a message by administrator letting you know the reason. You may resubmit when blog url and forum post is ready to be sent along with paypal.

Step 2: Once $1 payment is received to you, you will need to post one final blog that you been paid by postblogclicks.com, a screen shot, or copy and paste of the transaction from paypal to your blog is great! Do the same to your next forum post. Submit your second set of links , dont worry about including your paypal this time, as you already been paid from Step 1. Once approved you will notice the alert message is gone and you will then be able to request your earnings from clicking ads, and earning from your referrals.

Step 3 : Click the minimum ads (10 ads need to be clicked on) Every time you cash out you will need to click 10 ads minimum in order to request payout.

# of ads: 5
# of ads to be paid: 10
per ad: $0.0015 - $0.0045
per ref: 15%
max. DR: no limit
payout minimum: $0.03
payment processor: PP
waiting time: Manually
daily: 4-5 ads
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 08:58:29 PM by Aurora »

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Sick with myself, but i’ve got no one else.
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
postblogclicks
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 08:48:28 PM »
This page is called Post Blog Clicks!

They`ll pay you to do 3 simple steps, which are so easy that you`ll get paid before cashing out your earnings.

These 3 Simple Steps:

*First step: Post 1 blog and 1 forum post at a PTC Forum of your choice about PostBlogClicks, include your referral link. Submit your blog url and forum post url and Paypal Email address. Once approved we will send $1 immediately after we approve the two url links and the blog and forum post.

*Second step: Once you receive the $1 to your paypal you will be asked to post another blog and a forum post showing proof of payment from PostBlogClicks.com, submit these links showing where you posted payment proof on one blog and one post and once approved, you will be able to cashout your earnings from clicking ads.

Third step: Click the minimum required clicks [10] and you will be able to cash out your earnings [minimum payout $0.03] from clicking ads via paypal, by now after receiving payout for clicking ads will be your second payment received by PostBlogClicks.

They payout via Paypal

« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 08:56:06 PM by Aurora »

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
postblogclicks gptnetworks scam
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 08:53:54 PM »
sentemo postblogsclicks  is already on the scam list
its owned by the biggest scammer online  :o

i guess he isnt happy with just scamming anymore
he upgraded to spamming  =:)) =:))

congrats,  mikey at least this way people will be motivated to spread the truth about you  ;D

• Thank You
    • Email
Re: PostBlogClicks.com
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 07:41:08 PM »
oh, I had no idea about it. Thanks.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 01:16:11 PM »
um... Aurora IF he is a scammer, why then he pays before ? xD
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 09:53:50 PM by Aurora »

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 10:09:14 PM »
sentemo most scammers do not start out to scam people
a lot of them are just noobs who have no idea what they are doing

mike pratt is different.  check this board.  there are 4 pages of sites he owned and used to scam people.  almost of them paid for a very short time

how many people do you know who joined his site?
do you see his ridiculous site being advertised by any other members?
do you even see members on his own forum?

nobody who has been doing ptc for more than a month will even consider joining one of his scams

my advice to you is to cashout every chance you get coz any payout could be the last you get

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 10:15:35 PM »
I see... well, he paid me $1 - with fees ===> $0,66 at the end, and it`s like free money. xD #lol

advertise here