Author Topic: Cashnhits  (Read 9567 times)

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: Cashnhits
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2016, 11:48:42 PM »
As far as I could read, he was having "absolutely no time" to take care of the site.
Last payment was in first days of November.
Hope he comes to fix the site, that was hacked, and I also hope
that he has recent backups, because I have more $10+ to receive.

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2016, 06:23:18 PM »
Please Read. Very Urgent    -    Jan 20, 2016

Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing great. First we are very sorry about the recent site issues. Please read these updates before you continue:

1. As we have said our Paypal account was limited and we have had money issues (because of this and other factors). We are now using my Paypal email instead of Julia, but we sure need to get some funds back and we trying hard to get from our clients etc.

2. The hacking issue made it worse but hope we have fixed them.

3. Anyways the site is back now and we will try to get everything to normal.

4. We going to start making payments as well, but we need to figure out on all Disputes etc and like said have to get funds as well.

5. Because of above points, there are few changes which I am going to list now. We hope that members will keep some patience and some trust on us. Without that we surely cannot sustain. Site has issues yes, but our intentions have always been good. If you see we had already removed selling referrals and then removed upgrades, just because we DO NOT WANT to steal any money or anything. So we would be very happy if you give us chance.

6. Now MOST IMPORTANT part. We have had to cancel all the payments and have also if you see everyone balance is SET to 0. But just below that you can see OLD BALANCE. So no balance is removed and the balance will be added soon. Just give us some time to get the things back to normal. Upgrades/referrals etc will also be disabled till then.

7. Also we had to remove few things (Most of our PTC Ads, some offerwalls etc). Most notably Minutestaff, as we had lot of balance with them and of course they not paying. We will wait couple more days to see if they pay before taking any action against them. Though very less hopes. No wonder any big sites do not use them. All of these will come back slowly with time.

I know many of you are angry and understandably but if you could have a bit patience that will really do a world of good to us. Any investors if they still have any doubts feel free to contact us and we can discuss about the safety of your investment. Of course those who have opened disputes, it will be very helpful if you can close them, but if you decide not to we understand that as well and respect your decision. We only have ourselves to blame for that.

Thank you again for your patience and support.
Saket

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2016, 01:51:38 PM »
he says, he says ...
seems to be just his wish.  :-X
I think he needs someone to really takes care of the site.

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 0
    • Bepanah
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2016, 03:12:38 PM »
100% agree.

• cryptocurrency news
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 8
  • Referrals: 2
    • cryptocurrency news
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2016, 04:10:39 PM »
CashnHits was a good site but is finished now.

• Site Owner
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • InAdBus
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2016, 05:40:02 PM »
Hello!

This is the current situation of Cashnhits:

"Hi all, we are having some hack issues again and trying to fix it. Though I am also travelling to my home Country and have limited internet access :( But I will try to get the site back soon. I have one good news. Minutestaff finally agreed to make the payment and we will release MS earnings of the members. The payment should be made in this week. Thank you again for yor patience." => www.cashnhits.com

About the owner/admin we don't know anything just this:

The owner goes away some times to take care of his own life/studies/business.
I see nothing wrong.

I think he is gone away permanently this time!

Have a nice day!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 05:42:31 PM by Strans »

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2016, 10:48:16 AM »
thank you so much