Author Topic: Good sites closing down  (Read 4379 times)

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
Good sites closing down
« on: February 10, 2015, 09:29:05 AM »
this admin shows sites can close down without scamming the members.  All balance and earnings transferred

alienclix.com
boopityboopptc.info
egyptclicks.info
gloriousearnings.com
jollyclicks.com
seaofclicks.info
thequeensofptc.com

I know I've said 100 times these sites are staying open no matter what happens and for months now holding true to that idea has been an uphill battle for me but it is time for that battle to end. Situations in my life have changed and frankly my personal stress has grown to the point I find I have nothing left in me for this by the time I have time to log in to the sites... my attention is required elsewhere and in my absence many of these sites have been hit repeatedly by idiot kids with nothing better to do. Many sites will be closing, four will remain open - MorningStar, EveningStar, NorthernStar and Aurora4You.

This will be happening site by site to keep things from becoming too confusing. Each site is basically being turned off (earnings frozen, upgrades frozen, ptc turned off, signup page removed, crons stopped etc.), purchases made in the last fourteen days refunded, all pending requests being paid at that site and then accounts will be allowed to be transferred to your choice of the remaining sites, then we will repeat at the next site to close. I am estimating 2 - 7 days max between closing each, time varying by site activity. Why am I keeping any at all? This is what I do, I love ptc, I don't actually want to close any but it is clear I need to. All upgrades will be honored by moving them to the site of your choice, if no matching upgrades exist I will create one that does, all balances will be transferred as well, paid credits will be transferred according to link values. A forum topic will be posted for each site, a log will appear in the profile at the site(s) you transfer to after I have merged your accounts... also, if you use YM you are free to message me there instead, my username is morningstarptc ... I have never ran from you, I have never hid from you, I won't start now that being said as always disputes in PayPal will lead to your being completely banned network wide for all of time, if I have not made it to the site you purchased at and you believe I should be refunding you (I will not refund if credits are more than 50% used) please contact so I can check the site in question or we can discuss it before jumping to a dispute, I am reasonable and no one has ever been banned at these sites for requesting a refund.

Many members will be annoyed by this, I am aware, but before you start being negative please consider how I could have gone about this, how many sites go about this...  really think about how other sites have gone about closing, I could have just shut them done without giving you the option to move your accounts, I could have totally dropped out - pulled a runner and just disappeared, I could have used the recent hosting issues to wipe the sites and claim to have no back ups, or I could use the string of hacks as an excuse and delete all members while claiming it was a hacker... I am trying to be fair. Your accounts remain accessible, you can see for yourself every last credit is transferred, all pending requests were paid according to terms. No site is for sell, no site will reopen, they will remain hosted and frozen for at least a couple months time, probably longer, and there are no time restraints on the merging of accounts.

Edit:  There were some issues with the forum earlier and a few posts got lost... if you had posted and do not see a log link in your profile in the site you transferred to (bottom on the left) then please contact, thanks.

Edit: All earnings / balances / upgrades and even referrals are being transferred. Referrals are limited in quantity so I have put a cap of 25 on those and they are being assigned on a first come / first serve basis with the activity requirements being lessened as they are depleted. I realize at this moment I am a bit behind in transferring but every contact is time stamped and no member comes before another regardless of upgrade status.
http://www.thequeensofptc.info/index.php?topic=712.0

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
  • OrangePTC Administrator
  • Referrals: 0
    • OrangePTC | $0.05 Sign-Up Bonus & Low $0.10 Payouts
Re: Good sites closing down
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 06:03:50 PM »
Sounds like a pretty good admin/person. Hope all is well with this admin and the stress levels have lowered for this person.

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 07:27:43 PM »
I agree with you, thousand of good websites open and close in the end.

Its business, PTC websites are created and also can be sold to others.

I hope someone brave like this one will break this fact and be fair with everyone.

PTC websites like others "GTP" gathers all kind of people the good ones and the bad ones.

Have a nice day:)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 07:32:12 PM by user112 »

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 18
  • Nothing to writing here
  • Referrals: 2
    • http://allptc.review/
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 03:55:52 PM »
more than 90% of sites are closed with in few months after the launch :(

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2016, 11:01:42 AM »
I hope someone brave like this one will break this fact and be fair with everyone.

advertise here