Author Topic: OrangePTC.info Updates!  (Read 5694 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
  • OrangePTC Administrator
  • Referrals: 0
    • OrangePTC | $0.05 Sign-Up Bonus & Low $0.10 Payouts
OrangePTC.info Updates!
« on: March 23, 2015, 05:51:30 PM »

Hello  talk: Members,

I will try to keep this thread going with updates. Just don't get upset if I forget to post the updates from the site here all the time please.

First off you may have noticed our site being down at some times. This was because we were switching to our own hosting servers at bestptchosting.com

The hosting website is not up yet as working on that as well. It just not on my top list of things right now it will be introduced at a later date. Anyways, you may now use http://www.orangeptc.info or https://www.orangeptc.info The https:// is a secure connection and will advise using when making a purchase on the site as it will help secure your information. Another thing is we now have Ddos protection along with some other security added to the site and hosting accounts.

OrangePTC has now made over 10 payouts to it's members and hopefully many more soon.

We are working on adding a separate forum for our complete network but as of right now you can use the forum on the site. You will see some of the members already sharing their payment proofs there.

There are currently 4 contests running and 2 promotions as well. The contests can be viewed inside your members account and the promotions in the forum or news section. Emails have been sent out to all members about these promotions.

First is giving a 1 month free standard upgrade to any new member that refers 5+ people. This will end once we reach 500 members.

Second is we will be giving all new members a $0.10 sign-up bonus when they join until we reach 500 members. After which it will return to the $0.05 bonus. This should help current members in referring others to join. I mean we are giving away your first payout and paying our members not only to promote the site but this offer as you get paid to promote link and will earn from the referrals clicks that you referred.

The last update for now is that Payza has accepted the site so we will be adding it to the purchase method soon prolly today and will allow the withdraw from Payza a short time after. Both our PayPal & Payza accounts are business verified. We require members to also have verified accounts to receive payments.

Ok that is all for now. Again I will try my best in keeping this thread ongoing with future updates about the site.

Have A Great Day & Keep Smiling!  :-bd
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 05:53:13 PM by OrangePTC »

• Thank You
Re: OrangePTC.info Updates!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 01:23:48 PM »
Site is currently down due to script creators site offline.  When visiting site it states not using legal script but registered to domain using.  I assure you all it is a purchased legal script. I will try taking care of this problem later today when I get back around.

Thanks,
Admin

Edited: got reply domain at script developer has been renewed and all sites using script will be back online soon.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 02:36:18 PM by OrangePTC »

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 08:32:30 PM »
New update:

We are still currently down. The aurorasmv site is down and reseller extrazone is unresponsive to emails. Have a someone else willing to help with fixing the callback of the script, but waiting on the reply.

The script version smv has changed owners and seems to given up. So not looking like any new updates or support for this version. Because of this I have contacted another provider and worked out a deal for their newest version of the script that is also proud to stand behind their work. What I have seen so far I like and think you all will too compared to last one.

As for members and data. I'm having transferred over into new script n database. The database of New script is different so please bare with me as I got backup copies of all information to make sure at least your funds ad credits ads and referrals stay in place.

I have received email conformation that script is done and they should have it installed within 24hrs. After which can restore the database with the transferred information. Once that is all completed I will test site then email all members with information. Once back online I will double check members information to ensure everything transferred over.

Thanks everyone and my deepest apologies for this.

Have A Great Day & Keep Smiling

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 03:47:46 PM »
Just got word about the AuroraSMV script and that Brett has now taken back his share (51%) of the script from Bruce Westland. Here is the update from Brett:

Brett here,

I have had many complaints from people that Bruce has disappeared so i have no choice but to take my share back as i did not sell it to him i gave it to him (my share 51%) on the condition that he kept active on the script but he has failed to do this   ::swearing

I'm in the process of rebuilding my website and script so please if you have any script problems please email or PM me and i will be glad to help  thumbs up

Im sorry to the people this has affected but i didn't think Bruce would do this,people who know me know i didn't do this to upset anyone as many told me i gave the best script support and begged for me to come back to SMV so i have and im here to help.

Thanks,
Brett

I have sent Brett an email but have already paid for new script and installation which is being installed right now. Will let everyone know what I hear from Brett, and when site is back online.

We were having problems with accessing cpanel due to higher security added into hosting server I have fixed the problem to allow developer in to do install and hopefully be there very soon. I already over worked this developer as worked on it for 13hrs just yesterday alone for me and still working.

Please continue to be patient as we work on the problems. One good thing is I was able to make all pending payouts before site went down. So there was no pending payouts and all were made. Other thing is you did not lose any earnings as it is all still there in the new database.

That's all for now. I apologize for all of this as really was out of my control, but what don't kill us makes us stronger and thats what we are doing becoming stronger so this don't happen again.

Have A Great Day & Keep Smiling!

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2015, 11:57:00 AM »
Hello,

Site still down as developer is having problems logging into cpanel. I have hopefully fixed this for him so he can get his work done.

As for AuroraSMV guess Brett is back to script and giving support now that he took his controlling share back. Since that me and Brett has exchanged information and he has agreed to give me a new key for his script version and install for me at another domain I had purchased recently www.clixer.info since I have already worked out a deal with someone else for the site.

So, I guess we will set up the new site after we get www.orangeptc.info back online.

Haven't fully decided if will run new site, sell it, or possibly use it to find a team partner to control and run. Whatever is decided about www.clixer.info you all will be informed.

Thanks to those who have been active with the site. I will be giving all members a nice bonus for this huge inconvenience. Just glad it happened before we actually launched as that would had really sucked.

Well stay tuned everyone.

Edit: site is online now, but not ready quite yet. Gotta make few changes when I get back today but feel free to login your accounts and take a look around just remember colors will change, logo change, terms, and few others. Will email everyone when get home as well.

Oh and registration is open but if join email me so can make sure you get the right sign up bonus.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 07:56:59 PM by OrangePTC »

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 03:13:32 PM »
As stated in the edit in above post http://www.orangeptc.info is back online now. We have transferred over to a new script along with members data.

The site still undergoing few adjustments to template and promotional banners. All the ads are still there and you are free to start clicking to earn from them. The internal part of site is pretty much set. Just got to adjust the signup bonus for new members.

If you have joined and did not receive bonus please contact me to have adjusted.

There is going to a couple little changes in old terms to the new terms as we finish the fine tuning. One thing be added in to be clear is that before you can request withdrawals you must have clicked 100 ads. Another thing which is a new term being added is with referral earnings. You must click 75% of ads and have 100 credits active to earn from your referrals each day.

Lastly one member must had requested payout after I had made them and was pending when transferred. That payout has been completed and all other payouts will continue now too. Remember to expect 2-7 business days (monday-Friday) for your payments to be processed.

Another reminder is you must have a verified PayPal or Payza account to request withdrawals or make purchases. Withdrawals are being processed through PayPal only as of right now, and Payza will be added for purchases later today and withdrawals through Payza soon after.

Thanks everyone that has waited patiently. When done with minor changes I will reward you all with a free membership bonus put together just for this inconvenience.

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2015, 03:04:03 PM »
We are coming along pretty good at OrangePTC

We have gotten the logo straightened out & some new banners created check them out:

The site forum is now up and should be working. If your having any problems then please make sure to contact me. Also, some members been having trouble viewing the earnings sections. This happened when transferring everyone over to the new script and database. This has been happening to the new sign-ups as well as I had settings set to me manually approving the members. I have now switch that setting and as long as you verify your emails then you will have access.

If you already been a member and can't get access send me a message on site, forum, email, or even here and I will straighten your account out so you may start earning.

The terms of service has now been updated and available for reading on the site it's self. Nothing has changed in those terms accept in order to earn from your referrals the next day you MUST click 75% of active ads, and have 100 ad credits active.

Payouts are still the same:
Verified payment accounts and must have clicked 100 ads before can cashout. This ain't hard to reach seeing how there are over 20 ads available to click.

Lastly you will notice some added security to new member registration, login page, and how to click the ads. If you have troubles in how to unlock the ads or any other questions again please feel free to contact me and I will reply as soon as possible.

Again on payouts. They have resumed and have paid a few more members.  :-bd One member has attempted to cheat the system according to our records and that member has been suspended for 3 days and sent a message still waiting on explanation of his/hers actions. If that member fails to reply that account, ip address, and email will be banned from the site.

Thank you all for your patients and still working on adding a bonus to everyone. Be contacting a provider to install a addon to accomplish this. Thanks Aurora for pointing me in that direction.

That is all for now everyone as I need to get back to getting things done.

Admin

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2015, 09:39:03 PM »
We are back to moving forward. Some members still may run into not being able to view the ads. This is mainly members which were transferred over. If this happened to you just message me and I will activate your account.

Soon we will be deleting the inactive accounts. We are going to be doing this on a monthly basis. So, please be sure to stay active. Also, make sure to read over the terms and understand them. If you are having trouble understanding them again contact me for further explanation.

I have received one rude email already because of their own negligence in reading rules and terms. That type of behavior and conduct is not tolerated on my site and will cause for action. It's just like a job you ain't going to go in be rude and hateful demanding things to your boss expecting to actually get what you want or let alone keep your job so please be respectful and courteous to me and other members and everything will be much better.

I'm the type of guy that shows respect to those that give respect. So remember treat me how you want me to treat you.

Off that and back onto site it's self we raised the monthly referral contest to $2.00 winnings to the one who is the top refer each month.

There is a lot going on and thinking bout adding a VIP package option for members. Will let everyone know if decided to do so.

That's all for now. Visit http://www.orangeptc.info today and register for free.

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2015, 05:11:03 PM »
Man I have to say I did not expect to run into so many issues starting this site. Many I expected as it is always something at first, but some of the issues I have ran into so far have been out of my control. I still however worked very hard at getting the issues resolved. As above we had to change scripts and transfer everything due to a callback error of previous script.

New script we had to tinker with a lil and have encoded the template. We also removed the api as even tho we filtered the process I'm still leery on that as it is known to be vulnerable. I will be testing the api in the near future to make sure it is secure and may place back into script.

The forum is showing fine on firefox/mozilla browser as site is optimized for that browser. Chrome browser is not wanting to show forum all the time and being looked into.

If using IE browser please stop as that browser it's self is very vulnerable and last herd Microsoft is dropping that browser as well.

I have recently been struck with an issue with PayPal and one of their third-party partners MyCash Card which was holding a cash transfer in cyberspace. I had contacted Incomm (Owner of MyCash Card) and PayPal. Was actually arguing with them and shoved through a bunch of run around with them which was very frustrating and even had me contact Gibbs Law firm about a possible class action lawsuit against PayPal & the third-party partner endorsed by PayPal.

After all of that and submitting PayPal and Incomm with information submitted to Law firm my account was fixed. All payouts since have been made to those members that requested payouts and had verified PayPal accounts. All other request have been cancelled due to not having a verified PayPal account. One member has submitted the request again and I again cancelled and sent two messages to said member informing them to read the terms and verify their PayPal account.

Payza is added to the site for purchasing only as of now, but same with PayPal you MUST have a verified Payza account to make purchases and will need it verified to request payouts when made available too.

As for the bonus I wanted to give over the weekend I failed you all in doing so and apologize for this. It is being worked on now and thanks to ReMis1 creating the addon specifically cause of my need will be getting installed soon so I can credit all members at once.

ReMis1 has posted this addon here at TalkPTC if any other site owners are looking for this addon. I believe she is selling this addon for $10 but don't hold me to it. Instead check it out here: http://www.talkptc.com/index.php?topic=55793.0

I do gotta say thank you to all my members which have been very active and promoting the site. I appreciate all the support and hard work you all are doing as well.

I'm making sure everything runs smooth now for a couple weeks then will be deciding on a official launch date. With this launch date I will be holding some type of extra contest. Referral contest will be one for sure, but might come up with some more things.

I'm also going to start working on creating some how to videos to show members how to login, unlock ads, and so forth as some members been having troubles doing so.

Also, the lottery section can be found under the other menu in your member account. I am adding another game into the other menu too called "The Money Tree Game" I hope to have this added today so make sure to keep checking to see when it is there and how to shake the money tree for real cash earnings.

As you can tell just by this post I have been extremely busy and lots going on.

Anyways, I'm going to end this post for now as needing to get a lot of things done today both online and offline.

• Thank You
Gaining Members
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2015, 04:46:37 PM »
OrangePTC now has over 250 members registered. We have made well over 20 payouts to our members so far. We also, have had a couple winners in the money tree game. Still yet to complete a lottery as of yet, but tickets have been purchased.

Don't forget about the referral contest each month too. The member with the most referrals each month will get $2.00 added into their accounts.

Admin

advertise here