Author Topic: OrangePTC.info Updates!  (Read 5695 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
  • OrangePTC Administrator
  • Referrals: 0
    • OrangePTC | $0.05 Sign-Up Bonus & Low $0.10 Payouts
New Way To Earn!
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2015, 02:30:40 PM »
Yes that is correct. OrangePTC has now been approved to display a new OfferWall. This is the first OfferWall to be added and tested here.

The rules and instructions are right there on the OfferWall page.

You will find the link to reach this OfferWall in your members menu under earnings area.

Have A Great Day & Keep Smiling!
Admin

• Thank You
More OfferWalls Added!
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2015, 01:05:05 AM »
OrangePTC has now added even more OfferWalls to the site. In total there is now 4 OfferWalls.

That means there is now 7 ways to earn from your activities on the site. Don't forget that you get a $0.10 sign-up bonus right now till we reach 500 members.

• Thank You
New Splash Page Added To Promotional Tools
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2015, 11:02:20 PM »
I have thrown together a splashpage for members to promote: http://www.orangeptc.info/promo/splashpage1.php

It is kown that these splashpages convert much better then your normal affiliate links on TE, PTC and other similar sites.

To start promoting with it just look under your referral tab under promotional tools.

I plan on creating more of these and many other things. Also, better looking as I said I just threw this together real quick to help load faster on sites with lower timers and to hopefully catch more attention.

Admin

• Thank You
Monthly Referral Contest & Error Fixed
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2015, 05:16:24 PM »
Hello everybody,

As the month comes to a end I wanted to remind everyone that OrangePTC has a monthly referral contest. Each month the top referring member will receive $2.00 into their account balance. You also get paid to promote your affiliate link. How cool is that? You get paid to click ads and complete offers or surveys, you get paid to promote the site and get direct referrals. Yes your getting paid to just sign-up referrals under you that you will earn from as well for their work on the site.

Ok, before I get rambling on here LoL... I wanted to mention that the other day I had a member contact me about a error on the site. Apparently when you clicked a ad and viewed it and clicked the correct image a page was opening up with a warning error. This error did not effect any members earnings but was effecting other parts of the site. I have looked into it and after beating my head on the desk trying to figure out what piece of code was missing and where it goes I had gotten the answer by a fellow member at another forum  :-bd

The error issue is now fixed and I have tested out to make sure was working properly. I also credit the member that had informed me of the issue with a cash bonus. If you notice a issue or error on the site please let me know so I may look into it further.

As for everything else seems site is functioning pretty good now since switching over to the new script. Still have a lot of work to do so make sure to keep checking back as we move forward and continue to grow.

Oh yeah, don't forget about the new OfferWalls now available too. Currently there are 4 available and I'm working on the postbacks to few more. Another thing too is we have had a couple winners in our Money Tree Game and our first lottery is starting to fill up.

Alright, that's enough of my rambling I'm getting back to working on what needs to be done.