Author Topic: no PTP credit at all  (Read 3013 times)

• StalkingButler the III

no PTP credit at all
« on: March 07, 2008, 02:34:50 PM »
this is it, i completely give up on PTP , since 2 years ago i have never gotten PTP credit correctly on one single site that i have ever joined that offers "supposed PTP"

i have only ever been ripped off by PTP

not one site owner can explain to me why nor will they give me a straight answer as to why it happens.

when i send 5000 hits to a domain from another site that is approved by the site im promoting for PTP and i get ZERO credits after ads running all night then what am i to think other than i am getting ripped off and lied to.....

i dont know if this has something to do with my IP or what but i have only ever been ripped off and lied with PTP ever....its  TOTAL JOKE >:( >:(

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: no PTP credit at all
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 02:37:22 PM »
Yeah the admin's of those sites are so strict about where hits come from that they rarely count. >:(

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 02:45:33 PM »
Yeah the admin's of those sites are so strict about where hits come from that they rarely count. >:(

yes this is BS im tired of joining sites that boast on their front page about their dam PTP earnings WHEN ITS A TOTAL @#$%M LIE   >:( >:(

TAKE THE FALSE ADVERTISEMENTS OFF YOUR PAGES WEBMASTERS  >:( >:(

FIX YOUR PTP  >:( >:(

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 06:46:38 PM »
Yeah, CrazyPTC says that there are no restrictions on their PTP but for every 1,000 hits that I send to them I get only 90 hits credited to my account.
im gone again.......
talk to aurora