Author Topic: Neobux Bots Study  (Read 51025 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Neobux Bots Study
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2010, 12:22:11 AM »
True but I dont think you are gonna get anywhere renting 4-10 refferels. I have rented 245 refferels so far in the last 4 1/2 weeks. Since I started October 9th, 2010 I went golden around October 19th,2010. I just rented 100 refferels about 5 days ago and I have invested probably 145 including golden. I have gotten back 60.00$ so far in 4 1/2 weeks. Only been golden for about 3 weeks now. I noticed when I first started renting these refferels (or bots) I had great clicking for almost 2 weeks and went dead but today they have picked up. Most members will probably never make a big profit because most dont have money to invest but I see a few people who have made thousands in the success stories forum. I think its all about investing and patience. Your not gonna get anywhere with 10 refferels. In plus why not try. The most is you loose a few bucks  you know? Have to watch refferels constantly and make sure you head for the cheaper extending days. Will post how I am doing in the coming weeks as well. I am also golden on Onbux. You know I think thats how neobux makes money. So many new people joining and not wanting to invest or rent very little refferels and they loose money to pay the big investors. Onbux refferels in the last week are alot more active than neobux but I remember Neobux refferels being this active when I first registered and got 100 refferels.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 12:25:27 AM by Dominic15 »

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 16
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2010, 08:11:17 AM »
if you were golden members than you will be in profit
so its simply shows no profit for standard members

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2010, 10:47:04 PM »
my rented referrals clicks real good... avg 2.66 on onbux ...

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2010, 11:13:10 PM »
my rented referrals clicks real good... avg 2.66 on onbux ...

This topic is about Neobux

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2011, 03:21:37 PM »
Thanks for this info  :-bd

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2011, 01:33:42 PM »

superb job admin.. thanks

• Thank You
    • ESTTraffic
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2011, 06:59:01 PM »
I've done the study with neobux too, but I rented only three referrals, but the result was same - I lost my money. I spent $0.66, but earned only $0.52. Today I started some new experiments with other PTC sites, like  onBux, vynBux, vcBux, Globobux. I hope that these results are much better. It will take 30 days to get the answer. I will post the results in new thread, but you can also find it from my blog:
Edited: you canĀ“t post your blog here.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 11:01:05 PM by PapaiMark »

• Feel free to connect with me
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Veteran Paid to Click Member and Affiliate
  • Referrals: 2
    • Ryan's Paid to Click reviews site
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2011, 06:47:30 AM »
That is an interesting study.  I tried rentint referrals once at neobux a while back, and remembered that some of them were inactive.  Another approach I've been trying for a while is to use "paid to sign up" offers, but the referrals often seem to go inactive too after they join.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2011, 01:56:58 PM »
can anyone tell me if i can add funds on neobux? like to rent referrals and all that?

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2011, 07:53:42 PM »
At NeoBux they are extremely susceptible to the theme of referrals and bots. They make their members think that it is normal for a real person to click 1 ad per day  =:)). But we all know that our direct referrals (who are real persons) click all the available ads when they click so NeoBux's rented referrals are..... BOTS. See this thread from their forum:

http://www.neobux.com/forum/?/9/213883/I-cant-believe/ :shoot

P.S. In addition bots are programed not to allow a standard member to profit from renting and they give a fixed % profit to upgraded members whatever they do.

Updated 26.06.2011

See this post from the NeoBux forum, it shows perfectly that people are not stupid. I want to emphasize on Admin's explanation, it is really funny  =:))

http://www.neobux.com/forum/?/9/215799/A-little-concerning/
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 01:55:48 PM by lubo »