Author Topic: clixmania advertisemnet.  (Read 2946 times)

• StalkingButler the III

clixmania advertisemnet.
« on: March 04, 2008, 02:34:06 PM »
so mr clixmania am i even to get a damn email letting me know when my ad will be running?..or will it be like all other ridiculous sites and i have to play "guess if you stole my earnings or not"

i advertise because i see an oppurtunity at that given time, not because i want to wait 24 hours after the oppurtune time and then have my ad completely fail

time is money @$$hole

• StalkingButler the III

Re: clixmania advertisemnet.
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 10:44:24 PM »
update :

never advertising here again, just now i receive the damn email,...yet already the ad ran about 20 minutes before i got the email and its already expired, also i sent this advertising request over 24 hours looks to me like almost 36 hours later,....lame.. >:(

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • PayToClick.EU
Re: clixmania advertisemnet.
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 10:57:19 PM »
update :

never advertising here again, just now i receive the damn email,...yet already the ad ran about 20 minutes before i got the email and its already expired, also i sent this advertising request over 24 hours looks to me like almost 36 hours later,....lame.. >:(

Yes, same happened to me...
I advertised there using my balance a few times (payments were delayed some weeks after PayPal issue).
I prefer to advertise at sites that use an automatic process (like the Aurora ones), but ClixMania has around 30.000 members, which is the good point.

advertise here