Author Topic: ClickzVault Limited  (Read 10703 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
Re: ClickzVault Limited
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2008, 09:30:53 AM »
no offense but dont you see how bux.to get all of there money, by simply doing that.
cvv and all that nonsense doesn't get you nowhere, paypal does all of that crap, they find the cheaters, your not suppose to. you pay the paypal fees for paypal to offer such a service.
do the same tactics as bux.to and maybe you'll get somewhere. otherwise your running a small community with like 7 people, not 1000 - 5000.

your sites are earning money, not finding out if your legit or not. you should be able to earn money if your a cheater or not, its the site owners job to get the problems fixed.
grow up man, (no offense) i'm just giving you tactics.
and VERY bad business move of changing suddenly to ad-only, a lot of investors lost money.

maybe if you refund all of your buyers you may get a bit of respect, but comon dude.

your an idiot ::) 
bux.to makes money because they make their own littlle cheat bots to sell.  they dont need to pay them :D

paypal does absolutely nothing about cheats on ptc, they only care about paypal.

as a advertiser i dont much feel like advertising on sites that dont catch the cheaters,  Why would i want to pay a bunch of bots, autoclickers and other cheats to look at my ads? i prefer real people who might actually be interested in what i am advertising.