Author Topic: ◄ PIXELIOR ► Unique Design Service ★ Professional Templates ★ Excellent Support  (Read 14155 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • A bad worker always blames his tools.
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
I understand .  So now you are coming more prepared. I think you gonna do good at designing all though you have to recapture the attention of the market all over again but you have a catchy name so i think it wont be to hard. As an idea,  if you like it or not, you could buy some ptc licences or some reselling ptc from owners that failed and resell them with one of your unique design. I don`t see anyone to do that and i always thought that the lowest the price is the more clients you have then a higher price with few. The more clients you have the faster the fame its spread. Good luck!

• Thank You
As the wise man once said sell 20 things @ $100 make $200
or sell 50 things @ $50 make $2500, its better to sell things cheap to a lot of people then sell things expensive to a small amount of people

Edit : Content not related to the topic removed
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 06:55:19 AM by Ayman »

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Pixelior Owner
    • Pixelior
I understand .  So now you are coming more prepared. I think you gonna do good at designing all though you have to recapture the attention of the market all over again but you have a catchy name so i think it wont be to hard. As an idea,  if you like it or not, you could buy some ptc licences or some reselling ptc from owners that failed and resell them with one of your unique design. I don`t see anyone to do that and i always thought that the lowest the price is the more clients you have then a higher price with few. The more clients you have the faster the fame its spread. Good luck!

Thanks, I hope everything will be happen in a way I expect it. :)

Thanks for the idea, about it, I am not sure there is a market for it, as I remember that I got a fraud payment for script, design and hosting, so I needed to sell the site, and I was not able to for more than 2 months even I offer it for 50% what it cost me. So it can be quite risky, but we will see.

• Thank You
Sorry for the old bump... but are you still offering design services for PTC Evolution?

• Thank You
I am having a hell of a time getting submenu's to work for www.pedtoclick.com

Can I pay you 5 bucks to get them to work? That is all I need, nothing but enabling a basic submenu. So when someone mouses over "Earn now" I can provide the options.

• Thank You
I'll do it free

• Thank You
Thanks! Please PM me an example of a proper header.tpl

• Thank You
Add me on skype and you can help. my skype is PEDtoClick

• Thank You
  • Pixelior Owner
    • Pixelior
Hello PEDtoClick, Sorry for the huge delay, you may know that we closed gptengine.com back in September 2010, but we will reopen our designing service soon! ;)
If you still need help, please let me know, and I could definitely fix it!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 12:33:11 PM by GPTEngine »

• Thank You
  • Pixelior Owner
    • Pixelior
Only few days remaining! Don't miss that great opportunity!  :-bd

advertise here