Author Topic: I DESIGN  (Read 2107 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
I DESIGN
« on: November 16, 2012, 12:48:29 PM »
 :D Hi everyone, i am designing BANNERS and HEADERS (i am only days old in this business)

PRICE:
1$ = 1 website header(static) and 2 banners (static banners)
1$ = animated gif banners

NOTE:
--->i cannot accomodate too much clients yet since i am working by day doin other stuff and clicking ptc ads, so i will be working at night starting 7:00 pm (southeast asia time) just reply in this thread or personal message me about the information of the headers or banners you want. more detailed information of what you want your product will be, the faster i can produced it for you. (examples of informations are the size of the banner and the color theme you preferred).

--->i am stll days in learning designs, so i don't have profile builded yet, anyway i will update this thread day by day, i will add designs to slowly build my portfolio.

--->as a newbie in designing i cannot assure your full satisfaction with my products. if you liked it then you pay it, if you don't like it, i will edit it until you will like it. but if you will still don't like it then forgive me for not satisfying you...you don't have to pay me but i have the full right to include that product under my portfolio.

ANIMATED 468X60 BANNERS:
(my first 468x60 animated banner)

SOON SERVICES:
--->LOGOS

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 8
    • Clix4bux
    • Email
Re: I DESIGN
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 05:51:14 PM »
I am interested in your banners. I would like a 468 x 60. My website is http://www.clix4bux.info and has some banners I made that are pretty lame but will give you an idea of what I am looking for. Also my signature block is an example. But I like animated ones. Let me see what you can do! Thank you!

• Junior
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 07:31:21 PM »
im looking for a site like this could you make it

http://www.smokehits.com/

pm me a preice

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 02:45:50 PM »
hi, i'm looking for site like probux, can u please pm me the detail and quote me.

advertise here