Author Topic: Abhineet - Highly qualified designer  (Read 2077 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • A bad worker always blames his tools.
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Abhineet - Highly qualified designer
« on: April 10, 2013, 12:10:14 PM »
and a good coder too.

I`ve tried a few designers without knowing to much about it i lost a lot of time and money. Some of them don`t even answers emails any more. :shame_on_you:

In case you`re in a urgent need of a designer/coder you should consider Abhineet. The guy is from India, he works fast and knows the clixscript like his own pockets. Clixscript is the most secure script that this industry have right now. He is the one that create the default design for the clixscript if i`m not mistaken. Abhineet is the guy who is working hand in hand with Lynnj now. Lynnj(i believe he is the owner of browse4bux) left the incentive script team a wile ago and since then the script is kind of messy right now. It can be improved in so many ways. Nonetheless, Lynnj didn't quit the industry, he's about to develop some new PPC/GPT software. As per his words, it'll be out for about 2 months.

You can reach Abhineet at myperfecthosting@gmail.com  A great guy and very helpful ! :-bd

I`m very happy i found this guy , he is one of those underground guys that you don`t hear about much and he doesn`t charge to much and he is available most of the time and you can chat with him via GTalk

Ps: you can work with him page by page, depends on your dough :)

He provide Designing & Coding Services for the following Scripts : -

Aurora
emGPT
PTCEvolution
GEN4 Security+
Zeus
ClixScript
OpenCart
Any types of Custom Scripts

When i say he offers a great price i really mean it!

Regards,
Montan
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 12:43:32 PM by montan »

advertise here