• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
Re: earn3
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2008, 06:05:03 PM »
Well, you probably wont see this post seeing as you are not returning to the forum but you have to admit that we did not know who the owner was, and therefore, like all ptc sites who dont disclose their owner we put earn3 on the watchlist. PTCTalk has a referral system and , the ptctalk link that was up was a ptctalk referral link for Oxidation, which made us more suspicious. This site will remain on the watchlist until we can confirm who the other owner is.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 06:07:01 PM by QW3RTY »
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2008, 06:10:28 PM »
At least PTCTalk did not accuse me of working with some 14 year Oxi or any other Bux admin.

I will not be coming back to this Forum until I receive an apology for all these accusations about my business.

There is a good reason ptctalk did not accuse you of working with oxi. 
99% of them are noobs looking for referals. They do not even know the difference between scam and spam ???

the 1% with a brain didnt figure out it was you so why would they accuse you?

goodbye will

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2008, 06:44:44 PM »
Goodbye Will.
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Banned!
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2008, 12:02:02 AM »
ok that is enough!

Will does not work with Oxi or Ronnie, i don't know where you guys are getting your information. Cause it is very wrong. Do you think i would associate with some that works with oxi?! HELL NO!!!!

so i suggest you all take time to validate your information. I know who will works with and they are not oxi or ronnie.

and because a site has ads that link to things with no ref does not mean that the owner of said site works with the suspected person and /or persons. there has been several times i have run ads wiyth out refs cause because of layiness. you can not use ads as a valid reason to your claims.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 12:10:27 AM by Twysted »

• Admin
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2008, 01:32:50 AM »
ok that is enough!

Will does not work with Oxi or Ronnie, i don't know where you guys are getting your information. Cause it is very wrong. Do you think i would associate with some that works with oxi?! HELL NO!!!!

so i suggest you all take time to validate your information. I know who will works with and they are not oxi or ronnie.

and because a site has ads that link to things with no ref does not mean that the owner of said site works with the suspected person and /or persons. there has been several times i have run ads wiyth out refs cause because of layiness. you can not use ads as a valid reason to your claims.

Did you even bother to read the thread?????
Do we have any idea who you associate with????? can we read your mind?????
This thread has been here for 4 days, you never felt the need to add your 2c ???

I will keep this short and simple for you.   we do not claim oxidation is the second owner, we are asking and every reply we get is a lie.   
We are not talking about a simple link without a referrer, we are talking about the one WITH a referer

There must be something very wrong with this site if Will feels the need to constantly lie about it.
he has a great reputation for being honest on his other sites, why the sudden change ???

Ive always worked Solo, you know that.
WILL DOES NOT WORK SOLO, LATER HE ADMITTED TO HAVING A PARTNER

Oh you also accused me of working for this site, why would I post a link to the thread and then delete it? lol
WILL DOES NOT ONLY WORK FOR THIS SITE, HE OWNS IT.  Why did he delete the thread?

and now i see the ref link for the swatcash and dynamic rewards advertisements on earn3  is the same as yours willj778  in your paid to signup ads on your site of clicksia.com  ;)

so you;ve proved yourself a liar now..............?

Oxi's PTC link was never on Earn3 you nut, it was always www.ptctalk.com
THE WAS A LINK TO PTCTALK AND IT DID HAVE OXIDATION AS THE REFERRER

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • Banned!
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2008, 01:51:28 AM »
yes i read the thread.

why change things? why not?

this whole business has everyone on edge.......take a break before you have a heart attack

why did i do what i did on CV most the time? cause i wanted to. Just because someone has a link to something with a referrer in there as something that would be suspicious doesn't mean it needs to be explained. esp when there is a huge amount of secrecy and security on everything.

not everything needs an explaination. sometimes it's best not to even bring things up, so what if he had the refer link of oxi's maybe he was trying to frame oxi, i don't know but thats why i would have a link like that.

sometimes you peeps go all out when you don't need to. just look at the past to how i was treated. just take a chill pill, damn!

• Thank You
    • Clicksia.com
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2008, 02:00:01 AM »
There was never a link of Oxi's on Earn3, I was trying to hide my identity not promote something for Oxi.

BTW PTCTALK referral links are numbers, so where the heck did you guys even come up with Oxi's PTC Talk referral link being on earn3?

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • Banned!
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2008, 02:03:21 AM »
There was never a link of Oxi's on Earn3, I was trying to hide my identity not promote something for Oxi.

BTW PTCTALK referral links are numbers, so where the heck did you guys even come up with Oxi's PTC Talk referral link being on earn3?
that is a good point, i would purhaps agree with everyone if maybe i saw proof, without proof it's just a bunch of he said she said bullshit

• Admin
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2008, 02:15:15 AM »
yes i read the thread.

why change things? why not?

this whole business has everyone on edge.......take a break before you have a heart attack

why did i do what i did on CV most the time? cause i wanted to. Just because someone has a link to something with a referrer in there as something that would be suspicious doesn't mean it needs to be explained. esp when there is a huge amount of secrecy and security on everything.

not everything needs an explaination. sometimes it's best not to even bring things up, so what if he had the refer link of oxi's maybe he was trying to frame oxi, i don't know but thats why i would have a link like that.

sometimes you peeps go all out when you don't need to. just look at the past to how i was treated. just take a chill pill, damn!

why change things? why not? ??? ??? i am all for good changes.  an honest admin suddenly lying is not a good thing

this whole business does not have everyone on edge, liars and scammers have everyone on edge and
m heart is fine thank you :D

if you feel a need to talk to me about cv you can do that in private, you know where to find me :'(

members have a right to explanations when something is clearly wrong. scammers do great when nobody asks for an explanation. i am sure that is best for them but not for their members.

not into pills at all :D

• Admin
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2008, 02:17:22 AM »

This link did not have a number it clearly said oxidation

advertise here