Author Topic: earn3  (Read 30053 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Banned!
  • Out of my mind...I'll be back in a few minutes.
  • Referrals: 0
Re: earn3
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2008, 02:20:01 AM »
This link did not have a number it clearly said oxidation

Then it wasn't a PTC Talk referral link ... all of those referral links are in this format:  http://ptctalk.com/forums/index.php?referredby=#### (in some cases, just 3 digits)

• Thank You
    • Clicksia.com
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2008, 02:42:16 AM »

Then it wasn't a PTC Talk referral link ... all of those referral links are in this format:  http://ptctalk.com/forums/index.php?referredby=#### (in some cases, just 3 digits)

Thank you rich, this is what I am wondering, why would a referral link say oxidation if PtcTalk referral link is only numbers? Can the people who apparently saw a oxidation PtcTalk referral link please explain this to me???

I think no one saw it, and it was just Stalky going nuts and others are following him trying to label me associated with someone I have never been associated with.

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2008, 03:09:03 AM »
Ok, I know what the misunderstanding with the ptctalk ref link is. Even though the link itself is a series of numbers when you click on the register page you can see the person who you are joining under. What it does however, is it somehow saves this person in the cookies so even if you click on another persons referral link it will show the previous persons name there. For example if you click on Oxidation's referral link, and then click on willj's referral link afterward it will still show Oxidation as the person you are signing up under. Sorry for wrongly accusing you of having Oxidations ref link, but I had no idea that their system worked this way.
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2008, 04:09:17 AM »

Thank you rich, this is what I am wondering, why would a referral link say oxidation if PtcTalk referral link is only numbers? Can the people who apparently saw a oxidation PtcTalk referral link please explain this to me???

I think no one saw it, and it was just Stalky going nuts and others are following him trying to label me associated with someone I have never been associated with.

Will, i apologize for saying you lied about having the ref link on your site.  We have tested a few other ref links and it does seem the cookies of the first link clicked are saved. Every link i just tried gave me oxidation as a referer.

in this case it was not Stalky going nuts, i clicked the reflink and i saw oxidation as a referer. I showed it to Stalky. 

you think nobody really saw a name instead of a number so i will add a ss of the page i get when i click a ptctalk ref link. This is NOT a ss of the ad posted on your site but a random link i just clicked

thanks for explaining Qw3rty :) makes me wonder how fair their referal contest is if all ads are redirected to the first link clicked ???

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2008, 04:40:18 AM »
wow i am having a really hard time gettin my account deleted anywhere i go

ptctalk did not want to delete my account when i asked nicely, so i had to explode on the fuckin noobs

you have not deleted my account yet willj,...

this forum did not delete my account

what the fuckin hell???,

and will j i could pay for hosting,i have 90,000 dollars in my bank account  :D...twysted just left me in the dark about that for a long time shoudl take it up with him,  :D

anyways i am done with all of this shit

young scammers can have ptc, it is completely useless anymore to combat it

soon all of this will collapse horribly into a nightmare of unbeleivabel scamfest,( i beileive were already there)...in which all investors, advertisers, and memebrs...ultimately leave( much like me right now  :D ) and realize that its nothing but 13 year olds on the other end with a warez clone and mommy and daddys processor accounts

and i shall be sitting in the shadows watching the downfall..........

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • Banned!
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2008, 04:44:16 AM »
wow i am having a really hard time gettin my account deleted anywhere i go

ptctalk did not want to delete my account when i asked nicely, so i had to explode on the fuckin noobs

you have not deleted my account yet willj,...

this forum did not delete my account

what the fuckin hell???,

and will j i could pay for hosting,i have 90,000 dollars in my bank account  :D...twysted just left me in the dark about that for a long time shoudl take it up with him,  :D

anyways i am done with all of this shit

young scammers can have ptc, it is completely useless anymore to combat it

soon all of this will collapse horribly into a nightmare of unbeleivabel scamfest,( i beileive were already there)...in which all investors, advertisers, and memebrs...ultimately leave( much like me right now  :D ) and realize that its nothing but 13 year olds on the other end with a warez clone and mommy and daddys processor accounts

and i shall be sitting in the shadows watching the downfall..........

i didn't leave ou in the dark, i told you about it the day we switched to wills server you just blocked it out or let it slip your mind:p

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2008, 05:34:44 AM »
yes it could have slipped my mind maybe, havent had much sense of time the last month or 2 will even said sometihng to the same effect

look willj778 you cant blame us for this happening

we are here to protect are members from shady things that they probably should not get involved with.

so anyways i apologize to everyone in the forum but from now on i am not sayin shit bout no ptc

im siitin here and keepin my mouth shut

im going off topic with other subjects from now on

so when shit hits the fan i can just sit here  and shake my head

i am not going to give any other opinions form now on other than "no im not going to join"

also i am giving 90 % of this ptc shit up as stated earlier so i really no longer care

im keeping this site

and all of JJ site and some other auroas thats about it

i am keeping my site mainly to promote my affiliate programs as those do me quite well

i found something else profitable, but am not going to share, for the fear of kids and scammers fuckin that up as well  ;)

too bad for u all  :D

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2008, 05:41:17 AM »
ok that is enough!

Will does not work with Oxi or Ronnie, i don't know where you guys are getting your information. Cause it is very wrong. Do you think i would associate with some that works with oxi?! HELL NO!!!!

so i suggest you all take time to validate your information. I know who will works with and they are not oxi or ronnie.

and because a site has ads that link to things with no ref does not mean that the owner of said site works with the suspected person and /or persons. there has been several times i have run ads wiyth out refs cause because of layiness. you can not use ads as a valid reason to your claims.

Did you even bother to read the thread?????
Do we have any idea who you associate with????? can we read your mind?????
This thread has been here for 4 days, you never felt the need to add your 2c ???

I will keep this short and simple for you.   we do not claim oxidation is the second owner, we are asking and every reply we get is a lie.   
We are not talking about a simple link without a referrer, we are talking about the one WITH a referer

There must be something very wrong with this site if Will feels the need to constantly lie about it.
he has a great reputation for being honest on his other sites, why the sudden change ???

Ive always worked Solo, you know that.
WILL DOES NOT WORK SOLO, LATER HE ADMITTED TO HAVING A PARTNER

Oh you also accused me of working for this site, why would I post a link to the thread and then delete it? lol
WILL DOES NOT ONLY WORK FOR THIS SITE, HE OWNS IT.  Why did he delete the thread?

and now i see the ref link for the swatcash and dynamic rewards advertisements on earn3  is the same as yours willj778  in your paid to signup ads on your site of clicksia.com  ;)

so you;ve proved yourself a liar now..............?

Oxi's PTC link was never on Earn3 you nut, it was always www.ptctalk.com
THE WAS A LINK TO PTCTALK AND IT DID HAVE OXIDATION AS THE REFERRER

WOW i have to quote this and say, ya.....you aint gettin no damn apology willj778, you brought this upon yourself by lying more than once and KNOWINGLY TRYING TO CONCEAL YOUR IDENTITY

imagine how i would have been viciously attacked at ptctalk and karma raped if i were to do just what the f*** you did

think about that mr willj778   ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

hate to tell u this but you fuckin blew it buddy, this all could have been avoided
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 05:44:05 AM by Stalky »

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2008, 06:40:39 AM »
Stalky nobody deletes because your cool  8)
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2008, 06:46:11 AM »
Stalky nobody deletes because your cool  8)

LMAO! that must be it admin, im some kind of lucky charm or something

advertise here