Author Topic: earn3  (Read 29211 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
Re: earn3
« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2008, 08:49:46 AM »
Deadly no circumstances warrant the lies in this thread.  it may all just be a misunderstanding but if willj had just come out and said he started a new site there would never have been a problem

the methods used are the same methods we have all been using for a very long time.  The scammers are here and we have the right to use any method necessary to find them.

Erika uses the same methods to hide who she is and we used the same methods to find her.
Nobody at ptctalk has any sense. her newest scam is being heavily promoted over there.
So who is right? Us because we use our proven methods and put her on the scamlist where she belongs?
or ptctalk? because they have no idea what they are doing and dont put her on a scamlist because she did not come out and say 'hi i am erika the scammer'
I wonder which forum is going to get the most crying teenagers in a few weeks ???

There used to be a time willj would use the same methods to find the scam. He seemed to agree with them back then.  So what changed? how is this behaviour suddenly acceptable?  

let me share a willj quote.  it made sense when he posted it a long time ago and it makes even more sense now.  Is owning a site not the same as participating?

What new guy ???

Registrant Contact:
   WhoisGuard
   WhoisGuard Protected ()
   +1.6613102107

Creation date: 25 Jan 2007 20:59:44
Expiration date: 25 Jan 2008 20:59:44

Ya Sabbie ive started a new personal rule, I do not join or participate in any site with WHOIS privacy protection. If they are so concerned with hiding their identity, then no thanks.
[/quote

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Clicksia.com
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2008, 07:16:17 PM »
Meh call me a scammer all you want Stalky, I wanted to protect my identity on this site in the beginning, but I guess I'm not allowed.

I have yet to scam anyone, and don't plan too. Well this site last forever? Who knows, but if it does fail it will mean its because I have run out of money paying members, not because I have transfered it all to my bank.

I think my history speaks for itself, and I think I'm the last person you should be flipping out about.

• Thank You
    • Clicksia.com
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: March 29, 2008, 07:31:31 PM »
Also I'd like to add that I think some of you are forgetting this is Business, and in Business you have to make moves that might necessarily not be favorable to some people.

Stalky maybe you should direct your energy towards improving your businesses and making money? Try and stay professional and git rid of the emotions.

There are always gonna be scamming businesses and scamming people in every area of life, instead of spending all your energy crying about it, why not try and make a more successful honest business?

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2008, 10:19:03 PM »
like i said i now sit here and watch the industry fall to shambles

been nice knowing some of u  ;)

• Thank You
    • Clicksia.com
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: March 29, 2008, 11:31:11 PM »
You never apologized to me for accusing me of working with Oxi.

I wanna know whats wrong with you dude, seems you have taken a downward spiral into hatred   :o

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • Banned!
« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2008, 03:11:37 AM »
his problem is the amount of shit he puts up with on his site, once upon a time ago i was told not to let it show, but when all you do is block, ban and erase ppl because of the stupid shit they do, it does get unbearable to hold in. Such to a point that you blow up at everyone, no matter who they are.

personally, using whois protection doesn't make you a scammer i use it on almost all my sites even my non ptc sites. You block the info and it stops you from recieveing junk email, junk mail, and stupid phone calls. There is nothing wrong with blocking the info.

The more ppl that get into owning a ptc site the more ppl that will explode from the stress and headaches. it's bound to happen to everyone. But only you can choose how you let it all out.

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2008, 05:08:46 AM »
You never apologized to me for accusing me of working with Oxi.

I wanna know whats wrong with you dude, seems you have taken a downward spiral into hatred   :o

apology accepted willj778 lmao! j/k

i apologize for accusing you with working with oxi , i hope we all have learned from this incident not to be involved with shady little kids and their operations with such reputations as oxi

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2008, 05:13:30 AM »
willj are you still using mypayscript on earn3?
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #88 on: April 04, 2008, 01:29:54 PM »

You are a loose cannon man,

just wanted to quote this (hilarious  ;D )

lmao! you are right willj778 i am a totally loose canon,...but i find it funny that me bein a loose cannon has saved me MANY hundreds of times from being scammed while i sit back and watch thousands and thousands of other people get scammed endless amounts of times  ;D

it pays to be a loose cannon in this business i guess  ;D

and again i seriously apologize for accusing you of working with oxi and the harsh comments throughout this thread to everyone
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 01:32:07 PM by Stalky »

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #89 on: April 05, 2008, 02:51:46 PM »
still not deleted.. :P LMAO  its ok willj778  ;D ;D

advertise here