Author Topic: Why All The Aggression?  (Read 3489 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: Why All The Aggression?
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2010, 01:10:42 PM »
Well some members like me just loves to kick EMS' sorry a**  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2010, 01:26:15 PM »

I assume I will be banned after this so,goodbye

All your assumption is wrong.  Anyway bye bye.

i agree,  your assumption is wrong.  
WE actually need a valid reason to ban somebody,
disagreeing with them isn't enough  :D

bye  ;D

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2010, 06:30:42 PM »
WE actually need a valid reason to ban somebody,
disagreeing with them isn't enough  :D

So I can't ban Toycat?

Just kidding Toycat, don't FREAK out, this is just a joke.  All Sarcasm.
All other members, don't take this seriously.  Taking this seriously shows that you have no humor.
If you took the time to enlarge this text to read this, then you seriously need to get a hobby...maybe go outside and take a walk. :-)

• Expert PHP Programmer
  • Thank You
    • http://www.offerscript.net
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2010, 12:32:22 AM »
a note about northowl.

I posted an angry posy about him sometime ago. at that time he was my host what i got out of it was a suspended hosting account. Is this how friends treat eachother? I think not. I have been banned from EMS more then anyone else even after being promised i would never be perma banned. so that being said it is your own opinion which forum you want to support, but TalkPTC will always have my support no matter what. I helped build it. I helped build EMS as well but have yet to get any respect from members there. All i have gotten from EMS is STRESS!

• Thank You
    • Clicksia.com
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2010, 11:26:34 AM »
a note about northowl.

I posted an angry posy about him sometime ago. at that time he was my host what i got out of it was a suspended hosting account. Is this how friends treat eachother? I think not. I have been banned from EMS more then anyone else even after being promised i would never be perma banned. so that being said it is your own opinion which forum you want to support, but TalkPTC will always have my support no matter what. I helped build it. I helped build EMS as well but have yet to get any respect from members there. All i have gotten from EMS is STRESS!

Umm I gave you FREE hosting, you never paid me a dime for me helping you hosting you for years. The final straw was when you started setting up peoples sites on your free hosting and charging them lol

You were banned from EMS for taking peoples money and not performing proper services. People kept complaining and I kept being nice and giving you second chances. But after ripping off the like 100th person ems members demanded you gone and you know it.

Cant believe u even post this crap.

• Expert PHP Programmer
  • Thank You
    • http://www.offerscript.net
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2010, 01:39:26 AM »
a note about northowl.

Umm I gave you FREE hosting, you never paid me a dime for me helping you hosting you for years. The final straw was when you started setting up peoples sites on your free hosting and charging them lol

You were banned from EMS for taking peoples money and not performing proper services. People kept complaining and I kept being nice and giving you second chances. But after ripping off the like 100th person ems members demanded you gone and you know it.

Cant believe u even post this crap.
now why would you go and leave out all the wonderful details Will?

Kareem perma banned me because of that clix retard, everyone knows the story and anyone with sense knows it wasn't right especially after i had proven i sent the damn email. I even refunded the guy money and was banned now how screwed up is this? there was never any concrete proof that i scammed anyone. instead a bunch of ppl in a cliche that didn't like me bothered you enough to ban me. I have had my badges stripped, my work stolen and resold, I have been ripped off numerous times and belligerent lies spread about me, and where did all this happen at? EMS! I don't have that trouble anywhere else, so then the lies are just that. Because frankly if i was as bad and your god forsaken two faced members say I am, then wouldn't I have this same trouble everywhere?