Author Topic: Arcklick.com - over 1 year online!  (Read 6629 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Arcklick
Arcklick.com - over 1 year online!
« on: June 28, 2013, 02:30:39 PM »
Payments To - Paypal and Payza
Minimum Cashout - $2.00
Referral Click - 15%
Click Rate - $0.0004 - $0.01
Daily Earnings - avg. $0.046

Online since: May 02 2013
Owner: Angel Arakov

Basics

Arcklick is GPT website running Aurora SDR 3.1 heavily modified script.It is open for all countries and have no general issues.The site is paying.

More about Arcklick

✔ Payments: There are no any obligations to buy anything from the site to receive your payment.
You can withdraw and purchase using PayPal and Payza.The payments are fixed to $2.00 for all payment processors.

Payment proofs HERE

✔ World Wide: Arcklick services are available in all countries.

✔ Referrals: You can have unlimited number of referrals in your downline.
- Standard members earn 15% commission for them downline clicks.Limited to 30 direct.
- Upgraded members can earn up to 50% commission for them downline clicks.Unlimited direct referrals.
- There is possibility of purchasing referrals.All referrals are real people and you can not expect them to click everyday or to click all ads.

Earning Opportunities:

✔ PTC Ads – There is set up minimum of daily shown 6 ads but usually they are more than 20 per day.
You can earn from $0.0004 up to $0.01 per click depending on the class of the ad set up from the advertiser.

✔ PTR Ads - PTR (paid to read) is ad providing extra text explanation before the actual link to be visited.It is a feature
available only at Aurora Scripts.You can earn from $0.0005 up to $0.01 per click.

✔ PTR Emails - You will receive emails containing link to click and visit for 10 seconds and will get paid $0.001 for every valid visit.

✔ Sign Up offers - You can earn up to $0.10 for successful completed offer.Read the offer details for successful completion.

✔ Offer Walls – There are active offer walls where you can earn extra money and/or points which you are able to convert into real money later:

Virrol
PTCWall
SuperRewards
RevSnapp
AdWorkMedia
CPALead

✔ Lottery Game - At the lottery game you can win up to $2.00

✔ ClixGrid Game – At the ClixGrid Game you can win up to $1.00 per click.

✔ Traffic Exchange - The traffic exchange ration is set up to 5:4 meaning you surf 5 sites and you get 4 traffic exchange credits
but there are also active stages where you are rewarded extra credits when reach them.

For 100 website visits you get extra 100 exchange credits.
For 150 website visits you get extra 100 featured ad credits.
For 200 website visits you get extra 2500 banner credits.

✔ There are active monthly referral contest and monthly click contest.
At the referral contest you can win up to $20.00 cash for simply sharing you referral link.
At the click contest 15 of the best active members will be awarded with 5000 banner credits each.

✔ Forum: Arcklick does offer a forum support.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 08:34:40 PM by ha4opudrata »

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
    • http://dailynewptc-clickandearn.blogspot.com.es/
Re: Arcklick.com - over 1 year online!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 02:41:53 PM »
i like your site and i have registered but to high the minimum payout and low earnings

• Thank You
    • Arcklick
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 02:52:09 PM »
I need to finish with something and will explane why i did this later.
Thank you for your trust and i hope i'll not lose it!

Regards

• Thank You
    • Arcklick
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 08:41:05 PM »
I'm here now  :)
The idea of that unusual minimum withdraw is to keep as much as i can the money earned from advertisers in order to have more time to make the site more popular.I had 2 ptc websites before and the first i've closed in order to give more attention to the second but the second become scam for some reasons from which i've learned and i think after a few more months studing im ready to start that one.A very small part for becomming a scam was losing capital on covering the members earnings within i get my first advertisers.

Every admin will undestand what i mean but i like to explane because after nearly one year i still feel guilty for my last site.
When you start a ptc website for a very first time you have to consider of having some capital for advertising your website BUT if you have no members then for sure you will not have advertisers so in order to have advertisers you need to make members and how you do this if you dont have any advertisments for clicking on your website?

The solution is to start your website with your own referral links to an other websites and pray someone sign up there and start making money for you but this is taking time which is very important for the beginning.For every single click of every single member no matter they sign up or not you have to pay them from your pocked and in the same time to advertise your website and pay your monthly bills so if you are not careful at the beginning even if you have $5000 capital there is possibility of losing them and not having any money to pay your members for them work and no having enough money for advertising or your monthly bills and everything will end up with: you have 500 or 1000 or 3000 members which have just started advertising your website but is not enough fast to bring fresh money in it ,you run out of money because it is hard to get trusted from members who have been lied for years and your hosting provider doesnt care if you have money or not and thousand other things.Im sure you get the idea.

The advertisments at the website are mine and i will not risk of having any pending paiments for clicking my own links.Consider that links like admin advertisments.The rate is low but will increase as soon as the first advertiser place his ad there.

I hope is clear now and do not hesitate to contact with me for any other question.

Regards

• Thank You
    • Arcklick
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 05:52:24 AM »
The minimum pauout have been decreased to $2.00 for any membership to any payment processor.  :-bd

• Ptv Sports Live Streaming
  • Thank You
    • Ptv Sports Live
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 07:56:17 AM »
sound is good

• Thank You
    • Arcklick
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2013, 10:55:11 AM »
We have just hit 1000 members!

There are few changes since the site started.
The template is totally different.Created by XroideMedia and coded by Ayman.

HOME Page

SALES Page

PTC ADS Page

The grid chances are 20 not 25 for standard members.
Ad price starting from $1 for 1000 views.
Our memberships are starting from $3.00 per month.

For more information and recent news you can visit the site forum and do not forget to check the payment proofs  ;)

Wish you nice and profitable day!

Best Regards
Admin Arcklick

• Thank You
    • Arcklick
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2013, 04:28:07 PM »
Site info updated!

• Thank You
    • Arcklick
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2013, 05:28:27 AM »
At our December referral contest you can win $50 cash by simply sharing your referral link!

Make referrals and earn money! That is the best making money recipe  :-bd

• Thank You
    • Arcklick
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2013, 06:14:52 PM »
This year is going to finish in about 5 days together with our December referral contest where $50.00 cash are placed as winning price.

It not too late to win that contest!

Current contest stats  :-bd

1 place - 13 refferals
2 place - 7 refferals
3 place - 7 refferals
4 place - 6 refferals
5 place - 4 refferals

advertise here