Author Topic: Neobux.com  (Read 39033 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Neobux.com
« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2016, 02:47:45 PM »
good site

• Thank You
    • Email
How to make $50 per Day with Neobux
« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2016, 10:49:00 AM »
Step 1. Register and create  account.

Step 2. Click all of your ads everyday and every once in a while there will be extra ads for you to click, so check in often.

Step 3. Earn $2 - $3 through clicking your ads everyday.

Step 4. Transfer the money from your main balance to your rental balance.

Step 5. Rent 3 referrals.

Step 6. Turn on AutoPay on your Rented Referrals page.

Step 7. Maintain your referrals and recycle the ones that have an average below 2 or haven't clicked in 2-3 days.

Step 8. Buy more referrals when you can (This is every 7 days as a standard member).

Step 9. Do NOT cash out any of the money that you gain in your main balance as this is used for buying more referrals and maintaining them.

Step 10. Once you reach 300 referrals, stop renting anymore referrals and just maintain the ones that you have. That means recycle the bad clickers and keep an average of 1.1 at least.

Step 11. Build up your money to about $100 and then upgrade to Golden.

Step 12. Once you get Golden membership, keep renting more referrals and maintaining them. Once you hit 1250 referrals, you can stop renting referrals and just maintain them and start to cash out your money.

As a Standard member, you have to keep an average of 2 in order to make a profit.
As a Golden member, you have to keep an average of 1 in order to make a profit.

You have invested nothing and finally you will have a lot of money in your account, but it takes some time. Just wait and follow the given steps.

dup merged,  re link removed
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 04:18:49 PM by Aurora »

• Thank You
ptc neobux
« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2016, 05:15:11 PM »
boujour with all, here a means of being made money without requiring for much free time, at the beginning it is true that it takes a little more time than the normal, but you will see that 10-15 minutes per day will be largely sufficient to gain there!

This means, it is Neobux, one of the most known PTC (Paid To Clic = Paid to click). You can withdraw from 2$ on Paypal or AlertPay. You will receive your payment instantaneously! It was proven by many sites and forums. It is a serious site and very pro who already has existed for 5 years!

In short, Neobux it is:
- This site exists since 2008.
- From 0,001$ to 0.01$, with AdPrizes, the pubs no-claims bonus to be clicked being able to give up to 50$!
- Of 12 advertisements to unlimited to click per day (pubs appear in the day for more profits)
- AdAlert which warns you pubs which appear (it is not a toolbar but a plugin!) (http://www.neobux.com/m/ad/)
- A sponsorship on several levels: The direct godsons pay to you from 10 to 200% and the godsons rented from 50 to 200% according to your statute!
- Several languages: English-French - Spanish-Portuguese.
- More than 19 million registered members!
- A threshold of payment of 2$ minimum!
- Several means of payment: Paypal - AlertPay - NETELLER
- An instantaneous deadline for payment!
- Registration => https://www.neobux.com/

dup topic merged, ref link removed
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 06:33:22 PM by Aurora »

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
    • BEST PTC SITES
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2016, 11:41:55 AM »
AdAlert is highly recommended for Neobux. You can download it here: https://www.neobux.com/m/ad/

• Thank You
    • simple 3 steps guide to start earning
« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2016, 12:48:28 PM »
Yes, Neobux - The King :D

• Thank You
    • Email
How to Really Make $100 Every Day With Neobux Free?
« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2017, 12:12:37 AM »
How to Really Make $100 Every Day With Neobux Free?
So today i will help you find out a way to make money with Neobux and there is a huge possibility to make $30 to $40 and even $100 every day and sometimes even more; depending on how you follow my strategy.

The most interesting part is that it’s free. You don’t have to spend money. It’s possible without any investment. What you need is consistency and patience.

But since you need money, I would suggest you to read this report once.

It shares a little-known secret that can be used to sell $9 domain names for hundreds of dollars and make big money online.

The method is mainly focused on flipping domain names and you should definitely try the system if you can. I’ve personally seen huge success.

So I had to tell you this as I know you are here and reading this article as you are in need of money. But sorry for going a little off-topic.

So let me start with the Neobux method I was talking about.

I have been using Neobux for a long time now. So i know what’s possible and what’s not. I’m sure that you will find it a really valuable information.

So Let Me Tell You What Neobux is.

Neobux is basically a paid-to-click site where you can make money effortlessly by only viewing ads. Advertisers pay them to show their advertisements to people like you. Whenever you visit one of these ads, Neobux instantly pays you since you are actually helping Neobux make money.

Usually, if you view an advertisement, you earn $0.01 or a portion of it. I know it doesn’t look like good earnings.

But don’t worry! you’ll earn a lot more.

Statistically, people fail with these kinds of sites. Mostly because they are not patient or they want to earn quickly. As a result, they quit and opt for some other money making methods. Eventually they fail. So make sure that you stick to Neobux consistently and follow closely what i tell you to do.

After a few months, you should be able to make at least $30 per day.

If you are not already a member, https://www.neobux.com Don’t worry! this is completely free and takes only 2 minutes of your time to sign up.

Once you sign up, you can start viewing available ads and start earning as well. But as i told you, your earnings isn’t going to be very attractive now.

So What’s Going to Increase Your Income?

You can increase your income by increasing the number of your rented referrals. But you don’t need money for that. Referrals are people whom you refer to Neobux. You can directly refer someone or you can rent them to work for you.

So the more referrals you can have, the more you earn. Still, you don’t need money. Let me tell you how it’s possible.

Please keep in mind, there are two kinds of referrals ….

1, rented referrals and 2, direct referrals

As already mentioned, you will earn depending on your referrals. While direct referrals are pretty hard to get, renting referrals is obviously the easiest option. As Neobux lets you rent as many referrals as you can, it automatically becomes the easiest way to increase your income.

Considering the fact that you don’t have money to invest, it takes around 5 to 6 months to build a huge list of active rented referrals.

You basically rent them using the money you earn by clicking ads.

Here are the Steps to Follow ….

First Step : Start clicking ads everyday and don’t miss a single one. It’s very important now as you are just starting out and don’t have any referrals.

Also, you need to have minimum 100 clicks so you can start getting direct referrals. When you have earned $0.60, rent your first 3 referrals.

0.001 per ad x 5 ads a day x 120 days = $0.60

Step Two : Once you have rented your first 3 referrals, turn autopay on. This option is available from the referrals list menu.

Referrals cost 0.30 a month to maintain. But you don’t have to pay for the referrals. They will pay for themselves as long as autopay is on. You get one penny less from each referral, but they will be your referral as long as they are active. Standard members earn 0.005 per click from each rented referral.

0.005 per ad x 4 ads a day x 3 referrals = $0.06 per day

Step Three : Keep renting referrals by increments of 3 whenever you have enough balance. It’s also a good idea to rent bigger packages if possible.

Repeat this process until you have 300 referrals. This will take a few months to accomplish, may be a little more sometimes. But it’s fine.

0.005 per ad x 4 ads a day x 300 referrals = $6 per day

So your earnings now will be around $6 per day.

Please understand that this example assumes that all of your referrals are active on a daily basis. But it’s not an ideal world, and this kind of scenario is highly rare. I’m using these numbers for illustrative purposes only. Basically, you need more than 300 referrals to get 300 active referrals.

When you have 300 active referrals, it’s time to stop renting new referrals. Now you need to maintain the referrals you already have. Pretty soon, you should have $90 in your account balance. Use it to upgrade to Golden membership.

Step Four : As a Golden member, your referral earnings will double. You will make 0.01 per referral click instead of 0.005. Also, you will get 0.01 on your own clicks, instead of just 0.001!

Referral clicks …

0.01 per ad x 4 ads a day x 500 referrals = $20 per day

Personal clicks …

0.01 per ad x 10 ads a day = $0.10 per day

So your total daily earnings …

20.00 + 0.10 = $20.10 per day

Now you may be interested to cash out. But I suggest you to cash out only when you reach 2000 referrals. Keep renting more referrals until you have 2,000. Now, you should be making well over $30 to $40 a day.

If you continue the strategy even longer, you will soon make $100 per day.

Please Take Care of These Things ….

1, It’s crucial to click your own advertisements everyday and check how many of referrals are actively clicking the advertisements every day.

2, Recycle all those rented referrals who don’t click for about 5 days. If an active referral suddenly stops clicking, don’t recycle. May be, that person has gone to any vacation. Be patient and careful about every step you want to take.

3, Don’t forget to turn Autopay on to keep all your active referrals. You will get more than what you invest on rented referrals. Do a calculation. You will understand.

So this is how you can really make $100 everyday on Neobux. Think carefully. It takes only a few minutes of work everyday. But after a few months of work, your earnings will be huge.

Are you concerned whether Neobux will really pay you or not? Then let me tell you that this is one of the most visited 1,000 websites in the world.

They have millions of members, thousands of advertisers and thousands of positive feedbacks from their members. Do a search in Google image with the term ” Neobux Payment Proofs “, you will get hundreds of payments proofs.

Neobux is definitely not a scam. So don’t waste your time. Create a free account and implement the system i just illustrated. Hopefully, you would soon realize it’s potential. Right now is the right time to start.

CLICK HERE TO SING UP FOR NEOBUX
----------------------------------------------------------

https://www.neobux.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Since i already described exactly what’s possible with this method, you should now understand it’s potential. It’s very realistic and people are doing this really well. If you didn’t know about it, that’s fine.

However, since referrals play a very prominent role to increase your earnings, it’s always a better idea to go for direct referrals than paying for rented referrals every time.

edit: merged on tips and tricks,  ref links removed
btw you forgot to mention all those 'rented refs' are bots and they controlled by the admin so they will never make you a profit
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 07:23:41 PM by Aurora »

• Thank You
« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2017, 05:50:04 PM »
I hardly make money with neobux..I am clicking ads since september but till now i earned some 1.8$ only but on net I see people saying u can earn a lot..Even with adprize i never won anything..pls help me how to make money with neobux??

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #87 on: January 11, 2017, 11:35:19 PM »
I hardly make money with neobux..I am clicking ads since september but till now i earned some 1.8$ only but on net I see people saying u can earn a lot..Even with adprize i never won anything..pls help me how to make money with neobux??

Same for me. People that say that earn a lot want referrals.
Click here to become a member and get rich too  :P :laugh:

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: March 11, 2017, 10:32:23 PM »
Don't say that you can't make a profit with rented referrals. I currently have 299 rented referrals and I make on average $0.40 oure profit each day from my rented referrals alone. They pay for themselves and my Golden membership and give me a profit. As I've said in previous posts in this thread: It's all about how you manage your referrals!

If you do it right, you CAN make a profit, even as a Standard member. I've built my account from nothing with no investment until recently when I started to invest my ClixSense earnings into Neobux to grow a little bit faster.

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • stable and legit PTC sites
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2017, 11:08:04 AM »
in my opinion you can hardly make any money with the site, clixsense is better because of the affiliate program they offer and for their low fees upgrade

advertise here