Author Topic: Montreal vps Required  (Read 750 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Montreal vps Required
« on: October 06, 2023, 10:07:47 AM »
Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?

Do you know anything about GTHost.com Montreal vps solutions? Any reviews please?

Other options?

• Thank You
Re: Montreal vps Required
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2023, 11:15:13 AM »
Servers with local storage keep all data on a local RAID1 to provide fault tolerance in case of hardware defects.
Hot-Swappable Redundant Power Supplies, Fans and Drive Trays. Happy running my sites at GTHost.com cheap vps.

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2023, 11:42:45 AM »
Excellent performance combined with the best value around. I like GTHost.com cheap vps.
Servers with local storage keep all data on a local RAID1 to provide fault tolerance in case of hardware defects.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2023, 12:12:17 PM »
The fact is, GTHost.com has some of the best customer support I've ever encountered. They're honest, fast, and thorough; in fact, I never waited more than an hour, even when submitting support tickets at 3 or 4 in the morning on a weekend. They've provided more than what I need. You'll get exceptional speed and no downtime thanks to our dedicated team of in-house maintenance providers.

advertise here