Author Topic: VPS Hosting is needed  (Read 1202 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
VPS Hosting is needed
« on: October 12, 2023, 11:08:43 AM »
Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?
Do you know anything about Profvds.com and also Hostnamaste.com cheap vps solutions? Any reviews please? Other options?

• Thank You
Re: VPS Hosting is needed
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2023, 10:32:13 AM »
Have 5 client websites hosted with Profvds.com EU vps and their support is above and beyond the call of duty and practically instant within minutes.
The main reason why I stay with them is their great service. Always there when I need them and always helpful.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2023, 12:15:18 PM »
Why not give NetShop Isp cheap VPS a try?
Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2023, 11:25:32 AM »
I really love the control panel software they use. I recommend GTHost.com vps 100%!
This host seems to really care about your business, is always friendly and easy to communicate with.