Author Topic: Looking for Dedicated server  (Read 1544 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Looking for Dedicated server
« on: November 03, 2023, 06:05:40 AM »
Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Do you know anything about NeironVPS.com and also ZakServers.com dedicated hosting? Are they trustworthy?

Thank you.

• Thank You
Re: Looking for Dedicated server
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2023, 08:03:51 AM »
In addition to good pricing, uptime and support, NeironVPS.com also provides a very nice control panel with a large list of functions some of which cost extra at other hosting providers.
Like the price for dedicated packages. They were always right on top of everything that I needed. I strongly recommend it for everyone.

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2023, 09:00:28 AM »
I enjoy the up close and personal approach of the administrators and the support is always fast and accurate.
My uptime has been fabulous and I love how much space I have for a relatively low price.
Well, NeironVPS.com has been an amazing host.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2023, 06:52:12 AM »
If you ask me, I like GTHost.com USA servers. You'll get exceptional speed and no downtime thanks to our dedicated team of in-house maintenance providers.