Author Topic: What is VPS hosting signup process?  (Read 1522 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
What is VPS hosting signup process?
« on: November 03, 2023, 06:38:32 AM »
Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?

Do you know anything about Exmasters.com or Ownwebservers.com vps hosting solutions? Any reviews please?

Other options?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2023, 06:42:21 AM by Tanmarro »

• Thank You
Re: What is VPS hosting signup process?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2023, 07:55:42 AM »
I've been with Exmasters.com since the beginning 2023 and they have been amazing, they stay competitive and are always increasing their site space and offerings at to extra cost to me.
Doubled RAM/HDD! Order any dedicated or VPS server and get doubled RAM or HDD! Discount code is 'dbram' or 'dbhdd'.

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2023, 08:48:24 AM »
The prices are higher but they do not oversell and you get what you pay for.
Everything is simply amazing and has remained consistently so. I'm pleased to say that Exmasters.com vps host has delivered exactly on their 99.9% uptime promise.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2023, 09:41:17 AM »
I've been using NeironVPS.com ssd vps hosting plan ($5.95/mo) for more than 1 year. What I want to recommend to others is their customer service. 
Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime our site has had that wasn't because of something I did.

advertise here