Author Topic: Earn money on your phone  (Read 1121 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Earn money on your phone
« on: April 07, 2017, 10:34:50 PM »
I know there are several ways to earn money on your phone by downloading apps and stuff but I've stumbled upon the BEST money making app ever. It's extremely easy to make money from it. The app is called AppLike. The general idea of the app is to download other apps and you get paid the more you use those apps. My strategy is to just download a well paying app, plug in my charger and just run the app while watching TV or whatever. There is no need to interact at all in the apps if you don't want to, you simply get paid for running the app on your phone. The longer you run it, the more cash you get. You get paid in increments so first payment is within 1 minute, second in 2 minutes I think and so on.

Now, this doesn't sound all that different from other apps, but what makes this app stand out is it's outstanding referral program! If someone signs up using your referral link, they get an instant bonus of 4444 mCoins (about $0.50). Also, the commission goes both ways, meaning that both the sponsor and the referral earn from each others actions. The commission is also really high! 25% so that's really good.

Example:
Sponsor earns 5000 mCoins
Referral 1 earns 2000 mCoins
Referral 2 eanrs 3000 mCoins

Sponsor: 500 mCoins commission from ref 1 and 750 mCoins from ref 2.
Referral 1: 1250 mCoins from sponsor
Referral 2: 1250 mCoins from sponsor

It's also extremely easy to earn coins. In 2 days I've earned about 40k which is about $4.40 so it's really good! Adding the commissions I've earned from my brother, I'm sitting at 52k total. And this is just after 2 days of using this app!
All of the money you earn can be cashed out to PayPal. It is paid in EURO so a currency conversion might occur.

If you want to get started and earn really good money for extremely easy tasks, just follow these steps:
1. The referral link is always changing so if you want to sign up under me and be guaranteed a good commission and get the start up bonus, please send me a pm here and I will generate a link and send it to you.
2. Click on that link using your Android smartphone. Alternatively type it into your browser address bar on your Android smartphone.
3. Download any of the Proposed apps ( the more stars it has the better it pays).
4. Run that app. No need to interact unless you want to, simply run it on your phone and go do whatever you want.
5. You will get paid just for doing this. Also, ones a day, you will receive your commission from my activity on the previous 24 hours.
6. If you have any questions what so ever, please don't hesitate to ask me!

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: Earn money on your phone
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 10:36:29 PM »
Just wanted to give you guys an update. I've been working really long hours the past few days so I haven't had much time to use the app. However, with the limited time I've had I've earned about 15k mCoins which is around $1.65. That's an average of $0.55 a day, and that's during a slow day! Not too bad I think.

You really should consider signing up as it's a great way to earn some extra cash! I'm gonna use my payouts and invest in some of the PTC programs I'm involved with to increase my earnings there-

advertise here