Author Topic: globalbux  (Read 3412 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
globalbux
« on: January 31, 2009, 01:18:14 PM »
Hi members,

I made this topic today to tell you about an amazing site. A site that I'm very sure that it will worth ur trust with its honesty , clever admin and an assisting team that is there for you 24 hrs to help you with any problem you have, or even any suggestion you want to tell us.

Also I'm really proud to tell you that I'm a part of this wonderful team as I'm an admin there, so any one who knows me personally already knows that I'm a helpful person and for that who don't know me can, all they have to do is ask for help and they will see the help our team give.

Let me tell You our advantages :

1- Low 3 $ payout

2- We pay instantly for upgraded members and in 5 days for standard ones.

3- The ability to upgrade of for a month with only 4.5 $

4- Renting referrals with only 30 cent for a month and the ability to recycle or renew them. We can really guarantee you that our referral are all 100 % active because we have a minimum number of clicks to request for cashout. It's 80 clicks for standard and 40 for upgraded persons.

5- Minimum 10 ads for the upgraded members.

As for connecting with us I'm sure that you will find us always there for you at the forum. All you have to do is just make a topic about your problem and we will work on it till we solve it. Even if you want to ask about any thing or have a suggestion we will reply very fast.

Our team meet daily to discuss all the problems we found and solve it.

In the next few days we will have a new layout. Besides many features are coming along the way for you.

The best thing is that we never stop looking for the best to you. Always making new things for you to make you happy.

We are really looking forward to be from the top 5 ptc sites and of course this will never happen if we just stayed for 2 or 3 months. We will last for a long time.

One more thing, as you can see I'm the one responsable for the site's public relations with other sites. So I will always be here at this topic talking with the members and answering all of your questions.

My name is Ahmed but I always register as cronaldo or cronaldo_beb. So whenever you find these two names you know its me.

Join now with us and you will find 2 contests waiting for you.
The 1st one is the banner contest.
The 2nd is the investment contest ( If you refer a member and he invested with 50$ or more you will get 10 % of his investment ).

Finally I can now show you our banner and I'm sure that you will not just like our site, but love it

edit:  cronaldo you edit again and i will kick you out of here!!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 11:41:08 AM by Aurora »

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
Re: I'm an admin at global bux
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 03:04:14 PM »
My guess is if you can't even take the time to write "you" and instead write "u" like a 5 year old, you can't be a very professional or devoted admin.

• Thank You
Re: I'm an admin at global bux
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 05:43:07 PM »
Black I don't think hes an admin too!

He probably copy-pasted it from another forum where the real owner introduced his/her ptc site.

• Thank You
    • Email
Re: globalbux
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 08:28:41 PM »
I'm solving my mistakes now.

I just knew from u now that the banner contained my username. I'm removing it from other forums.

As for the u thing i'm used to write that way  :D. But if u think that it's bad i shall correct it.

And last. If u don't believe that i'm an admin all u have to do is visit the forum and u will see.

I think it's unfair that because i did some mistakes i'm being accused of non being an admin.

Nobody is perfect u know  ???. Any way thanks for all ur advises.

Look at my edited post now.  ;)

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 09:33:57 PM »
If you're the Admin, then why does it say "Transfer Recieved From" on your payment proofs.

You should be sending the transfers.

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2009, 06:53:17 AM »
Hmmm....If you give me free advertising I will squash all opposition to your site.   :D :D

That would be funny...but I am joking. 

Was the GlobalBux banner made in Microsoft Paint or something?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 06:55:27 AM by eecash »

• Thank You
    • GlobalBux
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2009, 07:55:01 PM »
Hi guys,

I came here to confirm that cronaldo is admin for public relations at GlobalBux. He is new admin, and maybe in the start here he made some mistakes, but don`t accuse before you have no proof.
First, I will introduce myself, I am one of 3 admins running the site, my most important responsibility there is forum, where we made friendly community with our users, and great support.
So, everyone of you are invited to come and see our work, and then you can decide and make your opinion.
Here is link to forum, so you can visit [http://globaladvertisingcorp.info/forum/  and see if I am telling the truth.

Thats all from me, if you have any questions, cronaldo will be here every day and you can ask him or come to our forum and post there.

Regards,
Blacky
 ;)

• Thank You
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2009, 08:05:27 PM »
Wait, wait, MUSTAFA is one of the admins there?

• Thank You
    • GlobalBux
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2009, 10:00:30 PM »
Yes, Mustod or Admin Mustafa, why?

• Thank You
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2009, 12:26:20 AM »
I recognize the name, big time.  It might not be the same person though, now that I think about it.

advertise here