Author Topic: 12clix.com not recommended scam sites owner (with proof)  (Read 3027 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 5
  • Referrals: 1
    • Email
12clix.com not recommended scam sites owner (with proof)
« on: February 21, 2015, 09:21:39 AM »
source:PTC Investigation http://clixtrac.com/goto/?193865

Warning, this site is ran by someone that has owned multiple scam sites. This warning includes his current sites evoclix.net, buxpayeer.com, and refback2ptc.com.

former closed sites by this admin wolfbux.com , clixpayeer.com, gooclix.com

admin: Marcel Darie of Romania aliases (marcel78 and clod123)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 5
  • Referrals: 1
    • Email
Re: 12clix.com not recommended scam sites owner (with proof)
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 07:27:48 AM »
Admin says he is not Darie.

12CLix is not a scam.
I am the owner of 12Clix and you people stop associate Marcel Darie and evoclix with 12Clix.com,there is no link between each other,and please understand that and stop sharing fake info about 12clix.
I invested a lot of money in this website and advertising,you think i did that just to become a scammer after few bucks invested?No way man,i want to build up a long ride website.
So please understand and do not spread anymore fake info about 12Clix.
My moderator worked before for Marcel Darie on evoclix but that's all.Marcel Darie doesn't own 12Clix.

and other post
Yes,agree with all of you guy's.
''Clod123'' is my cousin,i dont know anything about his past or his father past,Marcel Darie is his father.
My mistake is that i use his father payza account because i still dont have a verified payza account,but not anymore because of that my website now is call to be a scam,because of a misunderstood situation.
Clod123 is my moderator and is very good in his job,is one of the best i can tell you that,but him is not in the charge of 12clix and his father either.So,12clix will not become a scam because i didn't invest in this website just to become a scammer after few bucks invested.
Again,please consider that before bringing any accusations to me and my website,because i found myself in middle of all of this without reason,i didn't scam no one,i just want to create a stable website with benefits for all of the sides,but i will never succeed if i am unfairly accused.
So please guy's..re-consider that.
12clix is not a scam and will not become a scam!
Thank you all.

Edited by moderator: Foreign site removed. The forum is here. The discussion, if any, is here.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 06:35:30 PM by PapaiMark »

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: 12clix.com not recommended scam sites owner (with proof)
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 09:19:33 PM »
Thank you for the information !

:-bd