Author Topic: VPS with high RAM?  (Read 212 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
VPS with high RAM?
« on: March 01, 2024, 07:09:53 AM »
I've been going through a multitude of VPS offers on this forum, but I'm having a hard time deciding which one to choose. The wide array of options only makes the decision more challenging. Would anyone be willing to share their experiences with VPS services from different hosting companies? I'm interested in hearing about your experiences regarding reliability, speed, pricing policies, and customer support.
What are your views on Rockhoster.com and Exmasters.com vps solutions? Are they reliable?

Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

• Thank You
Re: VPS with high RAM?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2024, 08:13:32 AM »
I'm impressed with rockhoster.com vps hosting provider. Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me.
My sites are up in running right after I've purchased VPS hosting account at their homepage. One of the best web hosts out there.

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2024, 12:27:00 PM »
I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff at Rockhoster.com web host.
For what you get, the prices are fantastic. Lots of hosting providers charge a lot more for a lot less. Def. Recommend.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2024, 09:33:30 AM »
Why not give Datapacket.net vps a try?
Other web hosts could learn a bit from you guys on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

advertise here