Author Topic: Earnmoneybux IS 100% SCAM (with proof images)  (Read 2487 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Earnmoneybux IS 100% SCAM (with proof images)
« on: October 19, 2015, 08:13:29 AM »
Hi all . If you work in earnmoneybux, and your cashouts are still pending, then forget to get paid.

I had requested cashout on oct 09 2015. Agreed to wait for their "5 business" days payment processing time set for standard members. After 5 days, I posted on their forum about my pending payment. Moderators replied that I should read ToS!  :laugh:

Ok. Now I again awaited a few more days. Still my payment was pending :noidea:

On 18th, (i.e. the day before I am eligible for my second cashout!), I sent a support ticket to dear Admin

Now the question is- Is a PTC worth it if a new standard member has to go through all this BS just to get his first cashout??? OBVIOUSLY NOT!!  :der:

TOTALLY AVOID THIS PTC. scamf: It has strong signal to go scam in future. It already may be scamming you by doing selective payments....

I urge EMS to remove this PTC from their list. It doesn't deserve to be in the top 20 list....

I am sharing images from their forum GUI (before I probably get banned for asking the right questions haha :rofl:)

PROOF OF PENDING PAYMENT:

SUPPORT TICKET TO THEIR ADMIN:

MY LATEST POST ABOUT PENDING PAYMENTS IN THEIR FORUM (will update when I receive any reply/get banned lol  ::bang)

advertise here