Author Topic: PTC ScamList  (Read 595226 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: PTC ScamList
« Reply #120 on: October 28, 2009, 04:08:42 PM »
May be the list needs some rethinking
Maybe yes, maybe not. Just commenting.
Are you courageous enough to pay $850 for an upgrade?
Only 30000 members active. The remaining 140000+ are bots or are gone.

So what? Are you the owner? (partner, mod, son, relatives, wife and lovers included)
Do you want to see pb in the top ten?
Are you upgraded?

TalkPTC forum admins and mods only like aurora sites, for them all bux sites are scam  :D :D

I invest there $200 and already get more than $300 in less than 2 months.

PapaiMark only like earn cents in aurora sites  :D :D to earn $100 he need 1 year and click everyday in more than 20 aurora sites  :D :D

So what? Are you the owner? (partner, mod, son, relatives, wife and lovers included)
before you ask, I answer: I defend all sites that I get profit, PapaiMark perhaps I'm family of admins or admin of incrasebux (like you say) and admin of palmbux and all others bux that I profit money :D :D

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #121 on: October 28, 2009, 04:16:25 PM »
I am member there, you know.
I have 5¢.
30K members. If you say that the other 140K+ are inactive or suspended, OK
but it is 30K members active. It is a nice number, don´t complain.

I am inactive because ads open in a iframe, and I hate iframes, like neobux, svbux and some others.
Are you satisfied to be compared to neobux?

Remember, this here is a forum, not a ptc, not e-bay or sommething like that..
Don´t come here and force users to believe that a ptc is good.

Consider: this site is not in the scam list by mistake.
IT IS SCAM LISTED.

If you want a review, ask Aurora.
He will consider your reasons and reply you in details.

If I had $850 I would not invest in this site.
My choice. It is a bux, just a bux.

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #122 on: October 28, 2009, 04:27:31 PM »
I dont force people to believe anything . .But i dont even like people who mislead them by listing a site as Scam.

I never compared any site to any other.

All sites are unique in their own way. .This is not a war going on out here Between PTCs etc. .

I just dont understand y dont you see that ulitmate for a year in neobux costs 890 bucks . .and you dont call that a scam!!

But palmbux well 40 bucks less for the similar membership you say its a scam?

I dont get you. .

And ya may be you need to understand 1 fact. .All people are not active clickers like you. .

Some users have very weird clicking Habits . . And well if you call a PTC running Successfully for 8 months a scam then dont know what else you want.

May be you are prejudice towards palmbux or may be all bux sites.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • destinyclix
« Reply #123 on: October 28, 2009, 04:36:50 PM »
For me every bux site is a scam. The are openly breaking terms of paypal by introducing Rental balance. The are running Ponzi, Hyips, inveswtment scheme. Peoples are getting more spam email by joining such type of site. To avoid from paypal they started to call themself PTC. But they are not PTC. 4 repeated ad daily. Nothing new ad. So Only because some stupid people investing their money to make admin of bux site a huge sum of money.

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
    • Visit me
« Reply #124 on: October 28, 2009, 04:44:38 PM »
I see you spamming the scam list at ptc ninja.
Who are you, chaobuddy?

• Thank You
« Reply #125 on: October 28, 2009, 04:45:26 PM »
For me every bux site is a scam. The are openly breaking terms of paypal by introducing Rental balance. The are running Ponzi, Hyips, inveswtment scheme. Peoples are getting more spam email by joining such type of site. To avoid from paypal they started to call themself PTC. But they are not PTC. 4 repeated ad daily. Nothing new ad. So Only because some stupid people investing their money to make admin of bux site a huge sum of money.

You are admin of ufoclicks.info, right??

ufoclicks.info is scam too because you have repeated ad daily, nothing new ad!! You running Ponzi, Hyips, inveswtment scheme!!

Why you talk about others ptcs, aurora and bux is the same, the only diference are in price of pay per click!!

Why ufoclicks.info aren't in scam list??

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #126 on: October 28, 2009, 04:53:09 PM »
I see you spamming the scam list at ptc ninja.
Who are you, chaobuddy?

I hate Scams as you do . . .

If a site Scams you, You have all the right to Slap the admins responsible for the sites Downfall. .

The name Of bux is spoiled coz some people thing its too easy to open and run a site but later the money makes them go mad.

And ya that act your talking about . .The thing which made me furious about them is that they never even started paying actually . .

Why open a site if you dont want to pay ???

I am not against any site which is Paying. .I am only against those people whose intentions are to scam people.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • destinyclix
« Reply #127 on: October 29, 2009, 07:50:51 AM »

You are admin of ufoclicks.info, right??

ufoclicks.info is scam too because you have repeated ad daily, nothing new ad!! You running Ponzi, Hyips, inveswtment scheme!!

Why you talk about others ptcs, aurora and bux is the same, the only diference are in price of pay per click!!

Why ufoclicks.info aren't in scam list??

No I do not have repeated ad. I have less member than ponzi bux site so ad take time to expire. I am not asking any member to invest to get paid or rent referral or purchase referral.  Aurora and bux sites are not same. Never be. Neobux and palmbux will disappear soon and you still find my site their. Did any make any compalin about my site? Did I limit a member to how much they need to click to get referral earnings? I never ask my member to post payment proof to get next payout. I do not change terms weekly. If I do change I always take care of my member. I never have 4 fixed ad. Do you know what is Ponzi, investmen or hyip scheme?

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
    • Visit me
« Reply #128 on: October 29, 2009, 09:58:47 AM »
Btw, Nitin, I found that an excellent idea to avoid cheaters and yet,
an affordable upgrade. And we don´t need to have PayPal credit card.

• Thank You
« Reply #129 on: October 29, 2009, 04:39:37 PM »
No I do not have repeated ad. I have less member than ponzi bux site so ad take time to expire.
I see the same ads since you open site :D

I am not asking any member to invest to get paid or rent referral or purchase referral.
no you not :D :D, why you only pay premium members ??? ??? see this image!!

Aurora and bux sites are not same.
Is not the same, the difference are in members earnings and time to scam members :D

• Bux sites: Sites paying more than $0.005 to $0.01 per click with 50% referral earnings. Usually ads (normally self sponsored or for affiliates programs). Some bux sits get high revenue from affiliates programs (clickbank , most used) because bux have a lot of members. This programs stay online +/- 2 months.
  • Aurora sites: Sites paying $0.001 to $0.0025 with 10%-30% referral earnings. Most of them have high payout, sometimes more than $5. That's why most members will not be paid, because no one wants to click 6 months or 1 year for $5 (minus PP/AP fees $0.5). And that's why these programs can survive for some years. Owners use self sponsored ads too. If aurora sites get members with a lot of direct referrals they close like bux sites.
Tell me if this is not true!!

Neobux and palmbux will disappear soon and you still find my site their.
When neobux and palmbux desappear many members already reach payout ($2) in less than 50 days (with only own clicks and 4 ads clicked per day, 30seconds+4 ads=2 minutes a day) and receive instant payments, in your site members need click more than 6 months, and need more than 5 minutes a day to click all ads!!

Did any make any compalin about my site?
First, many o aurora sites not have forum, your site not have forum, how can members claim, all bux sites have forum and is hard to please and manage more than 100 thousand members with no problems!!!
Second, yes I have, why you only pay upgraded members?? see image above!!

erase my post soon for anyone see :D :D

advertise here