Author Topic: PTC ScamList  (Read 572125 times)

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: PTC ScamList
« Reply #200 on: September 29, 2010, 07:35:45 PM »
Yep, they will not pay you.
Take time to look around. There is plenty of information about good sites and scam site.

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
« Reply #201 on: October 04, 2010, 05:19:24 PM »
Can anyone fix, correct or tell me why Incrasebux.com is as the 3th place in the top ten gpt

3.   Incrasebux.com   12   21/30   [Vote] [Visit]

and appear too, into the list scam.  in the I section.

I mean or is a good PTC or is a SCAM but can't be both at the same time, this is because Im starting working today but would like to be clear if I wont waste my time.
so please let me know for your experience.

thanks to all.

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #202 on: October 04, 2010, 06:22:31 PM »
Is common sense among clickers to take the "terms of service" as law, or as a legal thing.
So, if a site says
"you must pay us to be paid AND click everyday AND be active member in my forum AND
save a whale AND blablabla"

and you break some of these rules, you will not be paid.
You will not be paid because you failed to accomplish all requests.

That is incresebux.
It is in scam because the frequently find a way to not pay free members and there is that outrageous
"paid after 30 days". As Sabbie said, NEVER is AFTER 30 days.
With these immoral tos, it is more than fair to keep it in the scam list.

About the top ten, it is one other story.

• Thank You
    • Goldclix Free Premium
« Reply #203 on: November 04, 2010, 01:37:10 PM »
incrasebux is legit remove incrasebux from scam incrasebux is paying to users

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #204 on: November 07, 2010, 06:12:58 PM »
incrasebux is legit remove incrasebux from scam incrasebux is paying to users

incrasesux is paying..........

it will pay you 150% of your investment,   most hyips pay for a while even without forcing you to click ads

i joined before it turned hyip,
i do not buy bots so i had real refs and i refuse to pay to paid.

incrasesux has no tos for standard members so  i a m not willing to click ads and then hope to get paid at some unspecified time which could or could not be anywhere between 6 weeks and forever

incrasebux added these ridiculous rules after i joined and after i got the refs so it  is SCAM

• Thank You
  • Money makes money
    • Incrasebux
    • Email
« Reply #205 on: November 07, 2010, 08:13:56 PM »
i joined before it turned hyip,
incrasebux added these ridiculous rules after i joined and after i got the refs so it  is SCAM
So, you join incrasebux in 2008  ;D
You know what is a hyip?  :laugh:

Because many people doubts about standard members waiting time to receive payments, we change word "after" to word "in". Now is better? and retire doubts about standard members payments??

Is common sense among clickers to take the "terms of service" as law, or as a legal thing.
So, if a site says
"you must pay us to be paid AND click everyday AND be active member in my forum AND
save a whale AND blablabla"

and you break some of these rules, you will not be paid.
You will not be paid because you failed to accomplish all requests.

That is incresebux.
It is in scam because the frequently find a way to not pay free members and there is that outrageous
"paid after 30 days". As Sabbie said, NEVER is AFTER 30 days.
With these immoral tos, it is more than fair to keep it in the scam list.

About the top ten, it is one other story.
Members need agree with terms of service when join, if don't agree why join? All rules are in TOS, and because doubts we change "after" to "in".
Scam is sites that not follow own TOS!!

• Thank You
  • Banned!
    • Best of the best.
« Reply #206 on: November 07, 2010, 09:13:59 PM »
I'm reading all of these posts about incrasebux scam and I can't believe the bul***** you are writing there. :laugh: IncraseBux isn't a scam it pays to standard members sooner or later and upgraded members instantly. You cant call it a scam only because you have to wait 30 days. Admin is just following the ToS and thats it.

Look at the IncraseBux forum - you can find couple of standard member payment proofs. A lot of members doesn't post they're proofs.

There is not such thing as pay us to get paid in the ToS. Like I said thats just your decision if you want instant payment or to wait some days.
So remove IncraseBux from scam list.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #207 on: November 09, 2010, 06:44:12 PM »
There is not such thing as pay us to get paid in the ToS. Like I said thats just your decision if you want instant payment or to wait some days.
So remove IncraseBux from scam list.

Oh... yeah ?? Then what is this ?? You think we are morons ??

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This thing clearly means that we have to pay incrasebux in order to get paid..... Just becasue we can earn $ 5 without investment doesn't mean that we don't need to pay in order to
get paid further after getting $ 5 from them.

You know something.... Incrasebux is playing pretty dumb in this game... they thing they are being smart by avoiding cheating and getting at least some investments...
But let me show you the fact which is completely different.... in fact what Incrasebux is doing is that it is indirectly supporting cheating.....

Cuz... most of the members wouldn't really think about investing after receiving $5... even more so because the term 150% of what you have invested is quite complicated....
An average user wouldn't bother to understand it clearly... as far as he was getting free money he would take it... and after that either he would leave the site...
or else he might cheat and create a new account to get $5 again....

The ultimate result would be that the site gettingt bankrupted.... and the only one who will suffer are the upgraded members cuz... the free members got all their money
plus their RR would also get ineffective cuz there will be eventually less number of genuine active clickers... and then the whole incrasebux would get scammed...

• Thank You
  • Money makes money
    • Incrasebux
    • Email
« Reply #208 on: November 09, 2010, 07:41:28 PM »
@asparagus

Because this rule are scam?? I don't ask members to stay.

The ultimate result would be that the site gettingt bankrupted.... and the only one who will suffer are the upgraded members cuz... the free members got all their money
plus their RR would also get ineffective cuz there will be eventually less number of genuine active clickers... and then the whole incrasebux would get scammed...

You think you are smart   =:)) , a lot of smart people already see that can earn much money safely at incrasebux.
Continue in your best ptcs and continue earn cents  :laugh: good luck to yours "trusted" ptc not gone when you spend some money to earn more, this is normally what happen after 2/3 months of site live, members start "trust" in site (because ptc pay all members without rules) will spend money to earn more money, but before recovery ROI, site gone  swim:

incrasebux: 2+ years online where all members get profit! search for members that was invest and lost money?

Incrasebux in this forum is scam since 2008 but more than 2 years past and we are live and paying without excuses but almost of others ("trusted" like  upbux for example, you know many more) already scam hundreds of members.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #209 on: November 10, 2010, 10:26:20 AM »
Oh...yeah.... Incrasebux:2+ years old right...so it's trusted... but you know what NEOBUX 3+ years old...still paying with out any stupid TOS and you know what ?? Pays instantly even to
standard members without any delay.....

You talking about few cents as if your site gives dollars for each clicks instead....its a real shame cuz it doesn't even a whole cent for clicking an ad unlike NEO...you in fact pay
$0.007 each click and every day a std member earn $0.005 less then NEOBUX even if you offer 5 clicks instead of 4 clicks...so lame...

Now who is smarter ?? I thing I am probably a lot more smarter than you... cuz your arguments are always so lame... It doesn't involve anything genuine or acceptable than the
usual blah blah blah....always arguing the same thing over and over again....

Fine Just wait till you get robbed off all your money...... Or someone like me to get really angry at you....
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 10:29:41 AM by asparagus »

advertise here