Author Topic: Paid To Click type of site ( Advertisement only) SELF MADE  (Read 1943 times)

• site owner
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • web programmer
  • Referrals: 0
    • Creative - Ads
Paid To Click type of site ( Advertisement only) SELF MADE
« on: February 17, 2012, 05:31:00 PM »

Hey , i`m about to sell my site as i don't have enough time for it anymore.

The site is with functions almost as PTC but no payment system attached , balance only for advertising. Site made in 2009 and been online since then. Listing top places on google looking for creative ads , creative-ads , безплатна реклама(in Bulgarian means free advertisement). Alexa rating is low as the site have not been working. Have 41 alexa backlinking sites. Been in 2M before when i advertised it.

Page rank is 2 , been 3 before few months but now back to 2. I guess not hard to turn in back to 3.

Been selling text links before , getting about 15-25$ per month. Also got some sold upgrades and sms sent adding some good profit.

Site made on html , css , javascript , php + mysql . Database will be send without the users on it to protect their data.

Site Functions
  • 2 language system - English , Bulgarian ( available adding more or changing some )
  • Register / Log in / Forgotten Password ( with log in box separately  + Registering welcome email )
  • 2 Advertising box on the sides - one with file-edit only , other for user advertisements + Banner advertisement on top 468x60 for admins only
  • Contact us page - emailing directly do admin email
  • 1level referral system with donations to referral available
  • Account edit available - changing all data of user.
  • Account upgrade to V.I.P. - with payment ( Alert Pay , PayPal , ePay[bulgarian] ) and automated with SMS.
  • News system with comments and voting.
  • Lottery - 100 tickets , choosing 3 lucky winners after all tickets sold and running new automatically.
  • Got Luck game - playing daily to win a various sum of credits guessing by 3 boxes.
  • be V.I.P. - giving free V.I.P. to every user for 3 days to test the chances of this.
  • Referral contest system by months. Prizes not given automatically, should be done by hand.
  • .Adveritsements.
  • "Click the star" security system. Ad running for limited amount of time (with countdown timer) , then human test with numbers / pictures.
  • V.I.P. and normal advertisements sections in the view ads menu. Also viewed when there are some.
  • AUTOMATIC* convertation from credits to add ( with different options for clicks and sum ) , also adding text advertisement on the right side ( different values and time )
  • Adding V.I.P. advertisement with paying($) for that.

Admin Panel

• Advertisement section - Viewing statistic for ads(with graphics and text). Add/Edit/Delete text and link ads. View last clickers.
  • User section - Viewing statistic for users (with graphics and text). Upgrade/Edit/Delete users. Registration info + Login info. Also checking upgrade of users (start/end date)
  • News section - Add/Edit/Delete news. View comments and ratings on news.
  • Game section - Information about games - lottery , got luck game with winners and won sum.
  • Transfer section - transferred sums by users ( from who , to who , reason and sum ) . Also page with users registered with same IPs.
  • Email section - not really well done. Would slow the server with bigger amount of users. It is about emailing all the users.
  • Purchase section - it tells you when someone made a buy on the site. Blinking on the admin panel when payment done.

DEMO : http://creative-ads.org
ADMIN : http://creative-ads.org/admin

Sell includes - domain : http://creative-ads.org ( expiring - 04.12.2012 ) , mysql database , all the files of the system + 1 month support for any issues about this.

Also adding facebook group with about 100 members if the buyer wants it.

Could add you the hosting , but it's expiring in less than month so..  don't think is needed.

The price is 150$ PayPal only!

• site owner
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • web programmer
  • Referrals: 0
    • Creative - Ads
Re: Paid To Click type of site ( Advertisement only) SELF MADE
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 02:04:09 PM »
bump

• site owner