Author Topic: Good dedicated hosting solutions?  (Read 302 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Good dedicated hosting solutions?
« on: February 13, 2024, 06:09:39 AM »
Hello!
I know that location of the server matters.
So I wanted to ask which providers are good for US audience and which one for Eastern Europe?
I was suggested to check Gigapros.com or Hostingsource.com dedicated hosting solutions.

In your opinion are they good? Or which ones can you recommend as well?

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Good dedicated hosting solutions?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2024, 10:06:30 AM »
I would like to say that Netshop-isp.com.cy does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately. Like their Japan dedicated servers.

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2024, 07:00:46 AM »
If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than Hostingsource.com Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount. They have a very large selection of scripts to choose from. The use of premium quality tier-1 global networks ensures the highest level of speed and performance to any destination around the globe.

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2024, 08:11:15 AM »
There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.
Take your time to check out datapacket.net dedicated server plans. The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service. The pricing is reasonable.

advertise here