Author Topic: I'm looking for VPS with ddos protection.  (Read 272 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
I'm looking for VPS with ddos protection.
« on: February 26, 2024, 10:08:00 AM »
I'm looking for VPS with ddos protection. I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 8GB of RAM and at least 50GB of Space, I have a budget of $30 a month.
Have seen Profvds.com offered vps hosting solutions? Any comments on their reliability and speed? Alternatives for comparison?

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
Re: I'm looking for VPS with ddos protection.
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2024, 09:18:59 AM »
Excellent service, even on issues not directly related to hosting. Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all Profvds.com vps servers.
You are able to install operating systems based on Linux (Centos, Debian, Ubuntu, FreeBSD). Other operating systems are being installed by the request.

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2024, 08:02:29 AM »
Recommend Profvds.com EU vps more than highly. They are good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce and other kind of web sites.
The host offers ipv4+ipv6/64 subnet with all servers, 25 mail port open and rnds configuration in end user panel. Paypal, Stripe, Coinbase, Payeer, Paypalych payment options.

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2024, 12:24:26 PM »
I started using Profvds.com when I needed additional storage space for my web site. I'm very impressed. Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic.

• Junior
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2024, 07:33:15 AM »
When selecting cheap website hosting, be sure that the web host provider is trustworthy.
Try to ask around people about their perceptions on the web host. What they can say about it?