Author Topic: Need a solid VPS Host  (Read 215 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
Need a solid VPS Host
« on: March 26, 2024, 09:09:11 AM »
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a long term VPS host that's reliable and has a great customer support.
By great customer support I mean getting a response within a few hours not waiting days to hear back.
Below are minimum specs I will need for my projects although they can be altered but I think these are good starters.
30 gb+ SSD, 2 TB+ bandwidth, 6 gb Ram, 2+ IP addresses
Do you know anything about Exmasters.com vps hosting service?
Any recommendations of any kinds are very welcome.
Thank you all in advance

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Need a solid VPS Host
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2024, 09:01:05 AM »
I would like to say that Exmasters.com does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately. Customer also gets full root access and all capabilities of a server, including control panel, etc.

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2024, 11:24:05 AM »
Definitely know that truth comes out of a comparison. Also choose time-tested and trusted host - keep in mind these few guidelines and you'll turn your project into success.

I know Greenwebpage.com is a wonderful host. I must say that whatever they experienced seems to of been out of the ordinary because so far everything has been working 100% and I'm really happy I made the switch to them. I can't ask for more. I will definitely ask my customers to switch over.

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2024, 04:04:04 PM »
Everything is running very well. Speed connectivity is quite good. Customer support is responsive - they have professional team - I like it. Give exmasters.com vps hosting a try.