Author Topic: In thoughts of developing a PTC site  (Read 2188 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
In thoughts of developing a PTC site
« on: November 11, 2010, 09:50:51 AM »
I have been thinking lately of developing a new PTC. I thing is holding me off is that it may start off with a buxhost site feauture and I have heard tons of reviews that people do not trust them because of all the scams and buxhost sites coming and going and not paying its members. That ruins it for potential honest new PTC owners. I see that available funds are a major issue on MOST PTC sites. I do have have the available funds to pay up to 6 months and have a backup method to pay members out of my bank account for emergency funds. Just for the fun of it and to start a PTC site, I would first try to get advertisers and give .01c per ad and .01per refferel for standard (free) and .02 per ad and .02c per refferel for Premium. They would likely see up to 4ads per day for Standard and 8 for Premium membership. My problem is finding the right substainable advertisers. I do have enough funds to pay members up to 6 months! and not only that I have a back-up payment in case of emergencies. :-bd ;D I also would make a minium 2.00$ Cash-Out the first time then 4.00-6.00-8.00 and lastly 10.00$ for rest of cash-out. Payments will be paid Alterpay, Liberty Reserve, and Pay-Pal within 48hrs after cash-out request or if I work out some deal with Pay-Pal/Alterpay I would have it instantly like Neobux/Onbux does it. I would also like to add moneybookers if I get enough requests!

I wanna be well kown and just have fun. I would love to do this. Another problem is I will have to worry about DOS attacks, cheaters, auto-clickers etc... If I intially have to loose some money to get this PTC site going I will be happy to do so. I would like to make a profit down the road and see how this promotion goes but I am willing to loose a bit to see how it goes to start. It does not hurt to try! It's all planning and know what you are doing down the road and always pay its members and try to get convince advertisers to advertise on your site. I am also against bots that other PTC use. I do not want to use those and cheat people. I am christian and I have good morals! I would not want to cheat my members and not pay them. That's bad business practice! So if I were to get a active fan-base down the road and members constantly registering I will also let you rent REAL refferels for cheaper price.

Now most think this is all to good to be try but something like this would warrent attention to other PTC clickers and thats what I am looking to do.

I do not have enough Intelligence to make my own website and script like how Neobux and Onbux does without first trying a buxhost site and if having going the right way nad planned, I would hire a technical staff to help me on that! It's something I am looking foward to doing. So if any members having anything to say. Please feel free to speak your mind!

talk:
Thanks,
Dominic
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 10:10:32 AM by Dominic15 »

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 1
Re: In thoughts of developing a PTC site
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 11:58:02 AM »
Huhhhh ?? What ?? Just 0.01C per click and that too with only 4ads daily ?? OMG I don't wanna die clicking ads on your PTC just to get 1 c every 25 days....\
that would make 2500 days to get $1 and 5000 days to cashout.......OMG OMG OMG   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-& :-& :-& :-&

Heheheeee.... >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)....ok chill.... It happens.....

First let me ask you a question..... how serious are you about starting a PTC bussiness ??

There are plenty of ways to get advertisements.......but you must know that PTC business is not as luricative as it seems.... a lot of hassle.... a lot of hard work...
Plenty of sleepless nights.... always complaining users.....a lot of support tickets to answer.....forum management.... constant improvement in coding and systems....
sometimes stupid server downtimes..... stupid paypal limitations...... freaking account hackers.....

In short a complete nightmare....And all this just for a few hundred dollars/month (at the most).... everybody can't be Neobux especially if you are thing to run a one man operated site...
You would probably get some good stomach ulcers which might accompany you for years(they don't heal easily).....cuz the competition is fierce and everybody wants to be
a millionaire in overnight......

I would suggest just start an aurora first.......even it is not easy to find a good site name...domain name.... and hosting with 99.99% uptime...(Don't think about 100%.. there is no such thing like that....)

• Expert PHP Programmer
  • Thank You
    • http://www.offerscript.net
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 05:55:06 PM »
I have been thinking lately of developing a new PTC. I thing is holding me off is that it may start off with a buxhost site feauture and I have heard tons of reviews that people do not trust them because of all the scams and buxhost sites coming and going and not paying its members. That ruins it for potential honest new PTC owners. I see that available funds are a major issue on MOST PTC sites. I do have have the available funds to pay up to 6 months and have a backup method to pay members out of my bank account for emergency funds. Just for the fun of it and to start a PTC site, I would first try to get advertisers and give .01c per ad and .01per refferel for standard (free) and .02 per ad and .02c per refferel for Premium. They would likely see up to 4ads per day for Standard and 8 for Premium membership. My problem is finding the right substainable advertisers. I do have enough funds to pay members up to 6 months! and not only that I have a back-up payment in case of emergencies. :-bd ;D I also would make a minium 2.00$ Cash-Out the first time then 4.00-6.00-8.00 and lastly 10.00$ for rest of cash-out. Payments will be paid Alterpay, Liberty Reserve, and Pay-Pal within 48hrs after cash-out request or if I work out some deal with Pay-Pal/Alterpay I would have it instantly like Neobux/Onbux does it. I would also like to add moneybookers if I get enough requests!

I wanna be well kown and just have fun. I would love to do this. Another problem is I will have to worry about DOS attacks, cheaters, auto-clickers etc... If I intially have to loose some money to get this PTC site going I will be happy to do so. I would like to make a profit down the road and see how this promotion goes but I am willing to loose a bit to see how it goes to start. It does not hurt to try! It's all planning and know what you are doing down the road and always pay its members and try to get convince advertisers to advertise on your site. I am also against bots that other PTC use. I do not want to use those and cheat people. I am christian and I have good morals! I would not want to cheat my members and not pay them. That's bad business practice! So if I were to get a active fan-base down the road and members constantly registering I will also let you rent REAL refferels for cheaper price.

Now most think this is all to good to be try but something like this would warrent attention to other PTC clickers and thats what I am looking to do.

I do not have enough Intelligence to make my own website and script like how Neobux and Onbux does without first trying a buxhost site and if having going the right way nad planned, I would hire a technical staff to help me on that! It's something I am looking foward to doing. So if any members having anything to say. Please feel free to speak your mind!

talk:
Thanks,
Dominic
of all business niches to be in why PTC?

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 10:21:27 PM »
Huhhhh ?? What ?? Just 0.01C per click and that too with only 4ads daily ?? OMG I don't wanna die clicking ads on your PTC just to get 1 c every 25 days....\
that would make 2500 days to get $1 and 5000 days to cashout.......OMG OMG OMG   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-& :-& :-& :-&

Heheheeee.... >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)....ok chill.... It happens.....

First let me ask you a question..... how serious are you about starting a PTC bussiness ??

There are plenty of ways to get advertisements.......but you must know that PTC business is not as luricative as it seems.... a lot of hassle.... a lot of hard work...
Plenty of sleepless nights.... always complaining users.....a lot of support tickets to answer.....forum management.... constant improvement in coding and systems....
sometimes stupid server downtimes..... stupid paypal limitations...... freaking account hackers.....

In short a complete nightmare....And all this just for a few hundred dollars/month (at the most).... everybody can't be Neobux especially if you are thing to run a one man operated site...
You would probably get some good stomach ulcers which might accompany you for years(they don't heal easily).....cuz the competition is fierce and everybody wants to be
a millionaire in overnight......

I would suggest just start an aurora first.......even it is not easy to find a good site name...domain name.... and hosting with 99.99% uptime...(Don't think about 100%.. there is no such thing like that....)

Yeah I know. I was thinking of a Aurora site to. I to understand why a buxhost site is un-attractive. 9/10 times it becomes a scam. To many of those buxhosts become scam over the last few years. I want something different. Problem is buxhost already has it all made out and very simple. I do not know much about the scripts etc... I would have to hire a technical team to do that.

Also I dont really understand you clicking 1 ad every 20 days? Are you being sarcastic? I said 4 as a standard membership per day 0.021c per click and refferel click and 0.02c for upgraded membership including 2c per refferel click as well. I would try to start a great promotion and deal in pre-launch to attract advertisers. Like I said, I do have availble funds to pay members up to 6 months and a back-up payment method and I am very serious about this. I do have a lot of time right now and I do understand the consequences such as members complaining, glitches, technical errors and problems etc... I can handle that if I can get a small intelligent staff to start with. I would pay and hire a small team of technical support and expierenced PTC moderators. I am not really in it for the money right now. I am serious about this and I think it would be fun. I always dreamed of having a strong popular fan base with good reviews. I am willing to loose a bit if I have to.

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 10:27:45 PM »

talk:
Thanks,
Dominic
of all business niches to be in why PTC?

Yeah I can understand what you mean. Well for one I love to make a great reputation in the PTC industry. I do think PTC is a very popular industry and a great thing for young teenages/adults to make a few bucks and invest to make a profit. See it works like that. It's like money in the bank but you can earn interest on it. The more you put in the more you make obviously. PTC is also like the Wall-street. Remember the Great Depression? Everything crashed and lots of people lost there money. I think it has a small bias to it in the PTC industry. Your right though of all things why PTC? Well there are some interesting people out there. I can imagine people asking me what do I do for a livving? I own a PTC site and most would not even know what I am talking about.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 11:11:20 PM »
Hai..... Do some math first.....0.01c is 100th part of a cent...... it should be $0.01....that is 1 cent not 0.01c !!!!

Alright...If you say you are so serious then...I might suggest something !!

First....have you though about any name for your website.....just think a nice new catchy name and must look for the available domain names !!!
Second thing... find a suitable hosting that allow PTC sites to be hosted !!! There are a lot pf hosing services that don't allow PTC or that kind of sites so be careful and
read their TOS first !!!

I would suggest if you have any problem in buying domain or hosting....then just refer TalkPTC marketplace....you will probably find something interesting !!!!!

Next step.....script...... this is really very important......see if you want to make a long lasting PTC then you must have a custom made script...it is recommended....
Yeah....I know it is a lot of hassle and costs too much....then the regular ready made scripts.....but the advantages are much more.....

firstly....members will have a positive feeling about the sites.....second....some higher features can be available only if you buy custom scripts !!!
There are son many developers here on TalkPTC like Omega C . which can make you a new custom PTC scripts......you need to negotiate about your budget and find suitable packages.....

Also..you need some nice banners to promote you site....plus a lot of promotion might be required to get a lot of users for your site....

And the most important part.....advertisements......this depends on you....how much risk you want to take and somewhat depends on your luck two.....

1) somesites like neobux and onbux earn their income by promoting affiliate products...like etoro, FAPturbo, anyoption....so whenever someone buys these products while clicking
ads on their website...they earn a certain commission......But DO KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS HIGHLY RISKY......AFFILIATE MARKETING IS NOT ALWAYS SUCCESSFUL....
you might get some 2-3 buyers per 1000 viewers cuz most of the people that come to PTC just wanna make money not spend money......

2) If you have chosen aurora...then this option is somewhat good......you can put your PTP links from other aurora sites you know.....like you can put your donkeymail PTP...
so whenever a user clicks your PTP link once in 24 hours...you will get some credits depending on his country tiers....this is a long and tired some process but sometimes worth trying...

3) Most acceptable way is to join an advertising network....there are a lot of networks that work as an intermediate between....advertiser and publishers(that is you)....
so search internet.....search some other advertising forums and related sources....you will come across many networks.....join as many networks as you wish....
it is always better to join 4-5 networks simultaneously......you will most probably always get some ads to show.....if you site is getting good reputation.....

4) Ask users to advertise on your sites.....initially just make some low cost advertising offers...don't rely completely on link ads......banner ads are also important source of ads....
then you can have Paid Emails....paid to read etc.....
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 06:37:36 AM by asparagus »

• Expert PHP Programmer
  • Thank You
    • http://www.offerscript.net
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2010, 08:12:59 PM »
Hai..... Do some math first.....0.01c is 100th part of a cent...... it should be $0.01....that is 1 cent not 0.01c !!!!

Alright...If you say you are so serious then...I might suggest something !!

First....have you though about any name for your website.....just think a nice new catchy name and must look for the available domain names !!!
Second thing... find a suitable hosting that allow PTC sites to be hosted !!! There are a lot pf hosing services that don't allow PTC or that kind of sites so be careful and
read their TOS first !!!

I would suggest if you have any problem in buying domain or hosting....then just refer TalkPTC marketplace....you will probably find something interesting !!!!!

Next step.....script...... this is really very important......see if you want to make a long lasting PTC then you must have a custom made script...it is recommended....
Yeah....I know it is a lot of hassle and costs too much....then the regular ready made scripts.....but the advantages are much more.....

firstly....members will have a positive feeling about the sites.....second....some higher features can be available only if you buy custom scripts !!!
There are son many developers here on TalkPTC like Omega C . which can make you a new custom PTC scripts......you need to negotiate about your budget and find suitable packages.....

Also..you need some nice banners to promote you site....plus a lot of promotion might be required to get a lot of users for your site....

And the most important part.....advertisements......this depends on you....how much risk you want to take and somewhat depends on your luck two.....

1) somesites like neobux and onbux earn their income by promoting affiliate products...like etoro, FAPturbo, anyoption....so whenever someone buys these products while clicking
ads on their website...they earn a certain commission......But DO KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS HIGHLY RISKY......AFFILIATE MARKETING IS NOT ALWAYS SUCCESSFUL....
you might get some 2-3 buyers per 1000 viewers cuz most of the people that come to PTC just wanna make money not spend money......

2) If you have chosen aurora...then this option is somewhat good......you can put your PTP links from other aurora sites you know.....like you can put your donkeymail PTP...
so whenever a user clicks your PTP link once in 24 hours...you will get some credits depending on his country tiers....this is a long and tired some process but sometimes worth trying...

3) Most acceptable way is to join an advertising network....there are a lot of networks that work as an intermediate between....advertiser and publishers(that is you)....
so search internet.....search some other advertising forums and related sources....you will come across many networks.....join as many networks as you wish....
it is always better to join 4-5 networks simultaneously......you will most probably always get some ads to show.....if you site is getting good reputation.....

4) Ask users to advertise on your sites.....initially just make some low cost advertising offers...don't rely completely on link ads......banner ads are also important source of ads....
then you can have Paid Emails....paid to read etc.....
i am sorry to burst your bubble but 0.01 = 1 cent to the english world 0.001 is a hundredth.

advertise here