Author Topic: Are NEOBUX and ONBUX owned by same people????!!!!  (Read 12100 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 2
    • Earnings area
Re: Are NEOBUX and ONBUX owned by same people????!!!!
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2010, 12:04:40 AM »
Well... will you please read the whole thing completely and carefully??? No other site copies everything from neobux just to get famous... are they out of their mind???
Cause if they do then someone is gonna grab the attention and then what??? Neobux can file charges of copyright violation since it's a registered company....

Show me any other PTC site that has got just the same description and keywords  as neobux.....and even the order of keywords...(even sites like NEOPTC and NEOBUXINDIA etc dont have the same descriptions as NEOBUX)....

Secondly... BLOCKDOS is not the only DDoS servise and nor is the best DDoS servise( If you think so... open your eyes man... where the hell you coming from???)
and It is not like BLOCKDOS has its servers only in IL... they are also in LA , Virginia... etc, So it is quite unlikely that these two sites from two different continents are
using the same services at the same places....

And... another thing is registration date... well it is not th same but both of the companies registered in 2008 with a difference of few months.... SOOO???
Isn't that unusual that there was a long gap between onbux's launching and registration????

I mean Cashium was planned so carefully.... and perfectly.. taking care of each and every thing.... even though it was planned for months it was only registered in July 2009...
And from what I remember both sites were launched nearly at the same time(Cashium and Onbux)....
Come on... use your brain before trying to be smart!!!

Either Onbux server's location is controversial, look carefully in the image:

Dallas or Chicago? Something with the IP address identification, but anyway..

I was just pionted that you don't haven any valid proof about the connection of two sites to make such conclusions as well as your thread is dangerous and misleading.

PS: Any site which registered on 2008 has connection with neobux? Oh, I  learned something new again.  :laugh:

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2010, 03:59:01 AM »
Okey.... Sometimes I think.... it is hard to make you understand every ponit.....
Well I guess if you are smart enough then you can explain about these things huh....

Neobux - http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/6740/neobuxpanel.png
Onbux - http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/2605/onbuxpanel.png

what????
Global == Global
Summery == Summery
Banners == Banners.....etc.... JUST A COINCIDENCE HUH???

And this

Neobux - http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/6901/neobuxforum1.png
Onbux - http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/4135/onbuxforum1.png
Well I guess.... this is another  BIG COINCINDENCE, too.... same order of languages sections.....even the rest of the forum is also the same.....

Actually you can check everything from TOS to help to forum to privacy policy and you will find them almost the same.... only just some words changed cleverly and some lines are scrambled.......Well I guess these things do come under copyright matter.....

You talking about valid proof.... but what I have shown you is not something which I have made myself..... these are the things which I have found on the net....
And if you have  such a strong proof to defend NEOBUX then why dont you share it with us?????

And yeah registration of ONBUX in 2008 CAN MAKE ALOT OF DIFFERENCE.... if you are saying that the onbux copied Neobux's contents and even got same DDoS service then....
One thing I want to show you is that... at that time(in 2008) Neobux was not as successful as it is right now... it was begining to get success but it can't have made onbux copy
its content 100% just because another PTC was showing some promises....

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Living and learning
  • Referrals: 0
    • Google+
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2010, 04:10:09 AM »
Go on Neo/On bux foruns and ask!

But be aware that you can get a ban, and I don't know why.

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2010, 04:19:48 AM »
Thers is no point... even if you ask... either you get banned or not... onething for sure... you are not gonna get the answer....
It doesn't mean that we should not do anything.... If we feel we are being used by Neobux than we can also use them without complaining....

If robbing us by using bots instead of RR is what their game plan then we should be smart and should never ever rent or upgrade anymore....
Just use DR is all what I can say... cause they can't have controll over DR... and DR will always be humans... this way what we get is pure profit and they wont be able to succeed in their game plan....

• Junior
  • Thank You
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2010, 12:08:28 AM »
As long as neobux pays, i'm not too worried :)

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2010, 02:23:55 PM »
the answer to the question are they owned by the same people would probably be a big YES  ;D

unfortunately they are not noobs to ptc and they know how to hide,  the proof is coincidental and they willl deny any connection

so as we won't be able to prove it one way or the other lets just chat some more

neosux and onbux were both registered at the end of 2008.  we know neosux is portugese.   in 2008 onbux was registered to another portugese

Domain Name: ONBUX.COM
      Created on: 01-Dec-08
Registrant:
   Mauro 
   Portugal

in 2008 there were a bunch of sites owned by portugese owners,  foxcash.net,   xclix.net,  myspacetoearn
3 different sites,  3 different owners but they were all friends and admins on each others sites

all 3 sites were around for a while,  paid for a while, stopped paying,  got hacked, disappeared. 
so did the owners..........   all 3 of them 'left'  ptc
or did they?

onbux was registered to a mauro

onbux is registered in brazil. but the address shows as an office for sdoffice.com.br,   
sdoffic is an administrative office that handles  the admin for third parties..  the whois no way proves onbux is located in brazil

personally i don't  think manuel santos aka spoky (foxcash)  mauro  (xclix) or pedro maia aka flym4zt3r or bigdaddy (myspacetoearn)  ever left ptc.....
they just got a lot better at hiding

btw,  don't believe neobux or onbux rent enough bots to make all their payouts.......
bots are programmed to make owners rich,  not the members
noobs will rent bots but once they realize they don't make a profit they stop
so how do those sites generate enough income to keep paying???

people invest in new sites that look good
be on the lookout for shortterm bux scams that disappear really fast   :P :P

edited at request of mauro
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 10:18:52 PM by Aurora »

• Thank You
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2010, 04:58:12 PM »
Well..... you are absolutely RIGHT  ;D ;D....
Someone to handle administrative work as a third party handler hiding the original owner is a superb game plan.......

But besides these three sites that you mentioned I strongly suspect that UPBUX was also owned by NEOBUX(like ur neosux btw)...
But the thing is UPBUX also belong to a Portuguese.... and because Germany is a safe heaven for IP relay and illegal proxy settings.... it was uploaded on a german server....

It was considered just a carbon-copy of Neo or would be the next Neobux..... Also in some of it's ads and other content NEOBUX was also mentioned!!!
It mentioned NEOBUX as BIG BROTHER of PTC!!!!.... A brother who never gets failed or scammed because these little brothers would spare him at the cost of scamming people...

(lol it was the first site where I was scammed!!! I entered the PTC world and on second day after joining NEO I joined UPBUX, on the third day I was getting very excited about UPBUX cause I got my first ref for it..... and on the forth day UPBUX gone scam!!!! with that stupid post informing all the members that Paypal has closed its account)....

By the way most of the profit that neobux earn must be from the affiliate marketing cause it consistently shows ads about Forexturbo and other affiliate type of products and once I got deep into its source and found that Neobux was an affiliate for the FAPturbo and Anyoption, etoro, etc...

Usually a PTC site gets it ads from the advertisement networks and it is not like that the same advertisements  are always there and most other PTC sites or atleast aurora sites get
their revenue by earning money when they show ads from real members and advertisers.... but in case of NEOBUX NOBODY is actually spending money to advertise!!!

Instead NEOBUX earns money when someone buy these Forex and other related products... they earn some % as a commission.... But it is most unlikely that all the people who watch these ads would buy it..... if you show these ads to 10000s of people then chances are 2-4 people would buy it..... And an individual wouldn't take such a risk to waste money like this... instead ot would prefer to market it's products via other sources like TX or blogging or aurora....

But only site owners like NEOBUX can take risk of marketing products like this which has <0.00001% success rate..... there for one sees the same ads consistently... everyday....
And as another means of earning NEOBUX sells RR to gain profit.... it such RR would really made anyprofit then NEOBUX owners would probably have to be billionaires to give payment to each and every members!!!!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 05:10:52 PM by asparagus »

• Thank You
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2010, 10:24:58 AM »
Haiii!!!.... Why the hell is site profile of onbux is changed on whoise?????

I mean now it has removed the keywords and meta-descriptions which were previously the similar with NEOBUX!!!!

And anyone would tell me WHO IS THIS MR MAURO CORREIA??? and what is his relationship with NEOBUX apart from being a Portuguese???
And why did he sell the same kind of script to onbux with similar keywords , descriptions and other details???

Is Mr Mauro Correia associated with NEOBUX any way or with it's administration?? Now don't tell me something rubbish like what NORTHOWL said about his previous scams....
that both were registered by the same person and both were uploaded on the same server and that nonsense.....

And why didn't onbux bothered to take a look into such kind of similarities between it and NEOBUX..... I hve to admit that if it was just a mistake or ignorance then it was the most
funniest thing I have seen for a company who shows itself to be registered and has got copyrights......

@carlita11777
BTW I appreciate your input but if you were replying to sabbie then.... SHE IS A WOMEN and not a mister.....

• Junior
  • Thank You
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2010, 10:51:33 AM »
Someone told me about the personal accusations being made here and I decided to explain some points, since it seems that most of the members posting in this thread don’t know nothing about doing a serious research on the domains involved.

Point by point:

1.   I was never associated in any way with neobux (?) or it's administration
2.   Yes, I was the owner of the domain name OnBux.com . That domain was registered based on a domain drop list and sold later.
3.   During the ALL time I owned the domain name OnBux.com it was PARKED on Sedo parking system. I never developed in any way and never had intentions to.
4.   The domain name OnBux.com was Sold on Sedo on May/20/2010 for $1,000 after 1 week of negotiations based on buyer offers and counter offers.
5.   I have the full details of that buyer since he required an invoice through Sedo system.
6.   I could expose all the details here, but since there are people here that are so smart accusing people without researching I will just say that his name is Alexandres Prazeres and he his from Florianópolis – Brazil. More details can be given by Sedo using the necessary legal procedures.
7.   I never owned xclix.net … that is another stupid mistake!!! Sabbie, make your research better before you start accusing people on forums. Respect other’s name before posting it under false accusations.
8.   I don’t have nothing to hide, and thats why I’m here posting on this shitty thread….
a.   I am a domain investor and I own 360 domains names
b.   All my domains have my full details on Whois. I don’t hide under false names or addresses. Feel free to visit me on my address. I’ll offer you a coffee!
c.   Make some research and you easily find all my domains listed on my website, my facebook profile and my presence on other social networks.
d.   My business completely legal and there’s no space for scams on it. When I sell a domain I always use Escrow and Sedo Escrow which gives security to both parts of the deal.

Anything you need from me… just let me know!

PS: Apologize after false accusations would be the minimum!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 10:53:50 AM by mauro »

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2010, 01:12:39 PM »
All right..... I appreciate that you made your opinion but here are few things I would like to make very clear.....

1) I never accused you for anything..... I didn't even know about you when I wrote about NEOBUX and ONBUX.... it was Sabbie who told me about you.... So this post is not about you
...not unless you are the owner of any of the sites mentioned here.... I was just curious about you beacaue I wanted to know that if you know something about the similarities between
onbux and neobux.....

2) If you have got nothing to do with these sites as you said..... that means why should you worry about this 'SHITTY' thread??? Huh?? If I were you and I knew that I hadn't done nothing wrong...then
I wouldn't even bother coming here and register just to make a single post....

Cause even if you did something... aint nobody gonna put you in a prison.....

3) I see you were present here and watching this thread here even before I asked the information about you.....

4) May be you could answer why both onbux and neobux had the same siteprofile and keywords as I mentioned in my first post??....
Now onbux has removed these keyword.... but those keywords were not like a copy paste work..... someone had replaced NEOBUX keywords with ONBUX keywords....
means they were not just written there accidently... someone deliberatly wrote them....

5) Can you explain why is there a lot of similarity between even different pages of their websites.... I have mentioned before in my previous posts....like if you check their TOS pages,
account page, help page etc... you will find almost the same....

6) There is no reason to believe that the company which bought a domain from you for $1000 wouldn't have money and resources to make a unique website... rather then this stupid
copy paste work...and that too while talking about copywrite....

7) Some of the present mods at onbux were also upgraded members at the upbux...... they earned quite a bit profit there compared to others who all lost their money

8) Please tell me how do you define PROPER RESEARCH???? You want us to go into details of this person's profile whom you sold the website???
May be you don't know but it is not possible for a standard member of whois to check the history of any transaction of profile without investing there or being a gold or elite member...

And how do you think we are going to check your profile??? You are just trying to be smart here.....
If you really wanna show us something then why don'e you take a screen shot and post it here???
You might not know that unless you are a gold or elite member you can't see other's transaction histories and profiles.....
So there is noway anybody is going to spend anything just to prove your weak arguments wrong....DON'T TRY TO ACT SMART....

If you have got something real solid proof then why don't you post it here and the thread would automatically close.....
or you can tell me where to get these things...if possible.....with out spending any money....

Nobody is here to put baseless allegations on eachothers.... we are not gaining anything for doing these... nor any website is giving me any commission for making such posts...
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 01:28:08 PM by asparagus »

advertise here