Author Topic: New PTCs  (Read 1942 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
New PTCs
« on: March 09, 2012, 11:38:16 PM »
Hello everybody , the more i got into PTC business the more i got interested in new over old ptcs , as you got more chance to get referrals . But as you know alot of new ptcs turn to scam , sooner or later . So i know what are the signs that might show you what is scam and what's not . What i really want to know is what signs could show a site will be legit . Like PTCBox was so obvious to everyone that its becoming trusted cause of its owner . if you know any bit of info about this would be useful .
thanks everyone

• Thank You
  • Daily Clicker
Re: New PTCs
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 12:04:25 AM »
-Owner Reputation
-Forum or lack of
-Payment Proof Section
-Amount paid per click (is it realistic/sustainable)
-Cashout amount (really high usually a bad sign but not always)
Other than that, you never know. Just doing a bit of research but it is hard to do that when new sites as you are talking about, because they don't have a history yet to judge from...

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 12:14:04 AM »
Thanks for info  :)

• Thank You
  • Daily Clicker
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 12:28:07 AM »
Yea sorry it is general. Mostly stuff you already know I am sure. But, it is a few of the main things that stand-out to me when you don't have much to judge a new site by otherwise.. 
Good luck my friend! :)

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 12:30:17 AM »
There is a page in my site with some point of views.
It is an old page.

Rules to avoid scam:

There are some procedures to avoid being scammed at will.
      Consider:
      1- PTC is to earn money, not to spend or invest. If you want to invest, go to a...
      2- Every PTC will, sooner or later become a scam. The point is to know how long it will ...
      3- There is no "trusted" site or administrator, except for a while. Trusted while it is paying.

So:
      1- First, take a look at whois information. There you will see ... ....

2- Never trust a site that runs under a free domain or a sub domain or free host. No money to pay host = no money to pay you. Generally ....
      3- As less is the referral value, as more trusted the ptc is. Run away from sites that pays more than one cent per click. Generally, referral below 50% will last longer.

4- Advertising rate. A site that charges less than $10,00 per 1000 click and pays 1 cent per click will become a scam in few weeks. Obviously, the maths don´t match.

5- The site that has more than 1 self sponsored ad/day got a problem. More than two, ...

6- Always read TOS. Always. Some sites pays only upgraded, others ....

7- A ptc that has a forum is better. They can manipulate/edit/delete posts and complaints. but it is useful to see if it is abandoned, if has fake proofs ...

8- Do not believe in the owners´ statistics. Visit Alexa.com and other sites that shows the true number of daily visits. There are ...

9- Follow the independent foro as TalkPTC. If the forum that you choose is owned by a PTC owner, its honesty and impartiality is compromised.

10- Any site that offers more than 1 cent per e-mail read is a scam for sure.

11- ...

12- Search in the scam list. before joining any site. If the site is listed, there is a good reason for that.     

13-...

14- A...

15- "Actual values depends on site earnings." If you see this in TOS, be warned: If you be paid, it will be about 1% of your balance.

In General, this is bad:
      > Whois protected,
      > Non English ptc, (from poor countries)
      > Free script (or stolen or pirate),
      > Free host,
      > Pre launch or beta version,
      > More than 1¢ / click or view,
      > TOS different from homepage (pirate script or laziness),
      > Advertise pricing less than paying rates,
      > Not verified payment processor,
      > Self sponsored ads,
      > Advertising values under registration (to get 0 click referrals),
      > Paying rates depending on site earnings,
      > Owner of the site has scammed before in other ptcs,
      > Use of buggy or unsafe scripts to run the site, (yob, gen2, home made scripts)
      > The "bux.to" style that is very easy to cheat and all turn into scam in few weeks,
      > Sites hosted by BuxHost or gptnetworks. (These kids are full of good intentions but
        empty of experience.) Normally, pays for few weeks.

• Thank You
  • Daily Clicker
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 12:39:43 AM »
Good stuff as always Mark!

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2012, 12:41:24 AM »
@BigEarner , anything can be useful thanks bro :)
@Mark that has been useful indeed , many thanks ..

• Daily Clicker
  • Thank You
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2012, 12:16:12 PM »
I think the only thing to look for, when joining a new PTC site, is the admin and the minimum payout. If the admin doesnt own any other sites, the site will probably go scam, and its not worth joining, only if the minimum payout is low, and you can reach it in a few days, but make sure to check the TOS to be sure that its not an invest-only site.

• Thank You
    • Points2Shop
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 07:22:25 PM »
One thing that I look at is, if I message the owner of the site over an issue/bug, do they respond and how long does it take them to respond?