Author Topic: VPS hosting for my new project?  (Read 99 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
VPS hosting for my new project?
« on: April 11, 2024, 04:02:48 PM »
Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?

Do you know anything about ZipServers.com or Libertyvps.net vps solutions? Any reviews please? Other options?

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
Re: VPS hosting for my new project?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2024, 08:29:49 AM »
These guys will open ports and enable features they'll even transfer sites for free.
They have amazing support, either by phone (very fast, no more than 3 minutes wait time).
It happened so that I have been with ZipServers.com for a wile now and i have found there customer service very good so far.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
Re: VPS hosting for my new project?
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2024, 08:20:29 AM »
Disk space and bandwidth are two of the most essential features of any web hosting plan. How much do you require?

I started using 3v-host.com VPS in Ukraine when I needed additional storage space for my web site. Their tech people helped me with everything I needed.
For what you get, the prices are fantastic. Lots of hosting providers charge a lot more for a lot less. Def. Recommend.