Author Topic: Re: Top 10 GPT Requests  (Read 2088 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Top 10 GPT Requests
« on: October 28, 2015, 10:52:45 AM »
i just don't know how neobux keeps getting voted as a good site. i and everyne i know that has ever joined neobux has lost money after also losing a lot of time trying to make it work. how can you build a site that once your referals gothrough the first 30 days will eat up more money than you can earn to add time to them. you can't recycle the ones not clicking because if you do you will lose people that are expiring. there is no way possible to keep neo going without adding money from your personal cash every month. people who say they are making profit are not being truthful.
also it's a shame when you put in 100 refs and neo deletes everyone from your account if they go 3 days without clicking. you will lose every personal ref you have eventually. they want to make money from you renting their refs. lol

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: Top 10 GPT Requests
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 12:13:56 PM »
Maybe you have read the wrong posts.
To buy refs is and has ever been a bad business. Haven't you heard about the neobots?

As a free member, neobux is a low earning site.
The only good thing, I think, is that they are paying since a long time ago, thanks to members that buy their bots  :-*

This thing of buying or renting refs makes no sense. It is just a trap.
Just like a good poll or poker player that lets you win in the beginning and then take you to the bones.