Author Topic: LT-Plan  (Read 2879 times)

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
LT-Plan
« on: July 22, 2008, 03:56:44 PM »
discuss LT-Plan here.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: LT-Plan
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 06:32:18 PM »
Thanks a lot for opening a topic for LT-Plan.com here.

I'll take some holidays now between 24 of july to 5 of august so i won't be online during this time.

LT-Plan will be turn to "holidays mode" : no upgrade and no cashout request available. Waiting sites for validation will be reviewed when i'll come back.

I discovered this morning that EGold blocked ALL my accounts incuding my wife's account. So i'm not able to pay the last member who upgraded with EGold. I'm waiting for a reply from EGold as they know who I am really included my postal adress as they send me a postal mail last year asking me to justify my identity (what I've still done).

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 06:49:20 PM »
Thanks a lot for opening a topic for LT-Plan.com here.

I'll take some holidays now between 24 of july to 5 of august so i won't be online during this time.

LT-Plan will be turn to "holidays mode" : no upgrade and no cashout request available. Waiting sites for validation will be reviewed when i'll come back.

I discovered this morning that EGold blocked ALL my accounts incuding my wife's account. So i'm not able to pay the last member who upgraded with EGold. I'm waiting for a reply from EGold as they know who I am really included my postal adress as they send me a postal mail last year asking me to justify my identity (what I've still done).

i hope that e-gold situation works out, have fun on your vacation time, you wont be taking any "exams" after that will you ???  :D :D

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 08:22:55 PM »
Hi stalky,

No, i have no exam after that, simply because i'm too old to still go to school (except as a professor maybe :D )

I hope EGold situation will come back as good as before when i'll come back from my holidays.

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 07:53:44 AM »
r u still around LT-plan?

how r things?

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2008, 09:54:55 AM »
Yes,

Still there :)

I periodicaly send updates to my members so please, copy/paste here if you can... I have not really enough time to watch/reply all forums.

I strted a new activity : hosting. Only open a support ticket and tell what you need...

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2008, 10:01:29 AM »
Yes,

Still there :)

I periodicaly send updates to my members so please, copy/paste here if you can... I have not really enough time to watch/reply all forums.

I strted a new activity : hosting. Only open a support ticket and tell what you need...

yes i got the update, just wanted to see if you still paid attention to the forum here.

i would copy and paste it but i already deleted it.

thankx for stopping by admin

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2008, 11:40:52 PM »
admin could you use altergold please? you will get lots more business  ;) ;) *hint*  ;D

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2008, 06:35:49 AM »
Hi,

Using an e-currency could be interresting BUT that must correspond to a potentialy business for me too. I can't accept an e-currency if I can't earn enough cash from other investments to pay my members.

But I'll have a look to the industry and look forward opportunities that offer AG.

If you know some, please contact me ;)

advertise here